• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Saltburn Anime Convention.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetalGearDan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 am Reply with quote
Saltburn Anime Convention

This is happening from the 9th - 10th March 2013, We have a lot of events happening to cater to everyone's needs. The venue is the old school building in Saltburn you can find directions here from the train station. Ticket prices will be added within the coming weeks. This event is being organised by me and DoorWays a charity that helps young people get into work or education. Saltburn is located on the north east coast of England near the town of Middlesbrough, I suggest using goggle maps to locate it. If you do manage to get lost on the way to the con just drop me an email [email protected]

Tickets are now available from http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5037826274, Prices are £5 pounds for the single day (either Saturday or Sunday) £9 for both days

Check out our webpage!!!

The current events we have planned so far;

Video Game Tournement there will be a prize for the winner

Anime Showings

Dealership Room

The Wandering Traders UK

Cosplay Event

Anime Art Exhibit

Lithic Kitty Arts :: Kagekabuki Arts

Many More To Be Announced....

To keep up to date with the goings on you can find us on facebook (this page will be updated if anything else gets added)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1