• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Neon Alley Streams of English Dubs to Debut on October 2

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killerjaws12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:41 pm Reply with quote
if i do get it it would be for the blue exorcist dub because the other titles dont interest me and i alredy own all of the one piece dub that has been released on dvd Very Happy
Takuku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:42 pm Reply with quote
Mogtaki wrote:
Great! So, when will we get this service in the UK? Never? Oh, okay. Thanks.

Anime On Demand have apparently got something more to cover that simulcasts soon. With how long it's taken them to announce what that is and that Kaze's parent company is Viz - I wonder if we're to see something similar.
everydaygamer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:00 pm Reply with quote
TheGameNinja wrote:
So... are the shows going to be available to watch whenever or will it be a 24/7 stream that works like a TV channel?

yeah it will basically work like a tv channel, though there will be a schedule so you can see when your shows are on.
pinder_2009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 pm Reply with quote
I've seen maybe 5 of the shows that were listed at the end of the trailer. Definitely gonna be subscribing to this so I can check out the ones I haven't seen.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:19 am Reply with quote
Divineking wrote:
No it seems Lagrange and Zetman are premiering later on. Makes sense since both technically aired in Japan this year so the japanese licensors may be making them wait a bit.

I doubt the licensors in Japan would put any restrictions on these considering they are not only dub only, but also given the format of delivery.

After all, unless one wanted to knock the PS3 down to composite video output and record using a DVD recorder (or old school VCR), few people would have a way to record the output.
Rence54

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:40 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know of plans to put out Neon Alley on a platform other than PS3? I use my PC to game so i dont own a console, and i would love to subscribe to this channel but not enough to go buy a PS3 honestly...
killerjaws12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quote
Rence54 wrote:
Does anyone know of plans to put out Neon Alley on a platform other than PS3? I use my PC to game so i don't own a console, and i would love to subscribe to this channel but not enough to go buy a PS3 honestly...
not so sure but i think that if it goes well maybe a ipad or ios release butright now its a ps3 exclusive
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2