• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: One Piece: Romance Dawn PSP RPG's 1st Ad Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killerjaws12

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 pm Reply with quote
i want it one piece ftw
eurotrip1986

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quote
It covers Luffy's adventures in East Blue? Then why on earth do we see Luffy fighting Crocodile in the preview? LOL. Why do they fail so hard with all these royal rumble/all out fight with everyone video games from anime/manga? Why not have a clever strategy gameplay. One where you can choose to be Luffy, and go on a campaign into East Blue? Bah video games now a days, all boom pow fight chop, no actual sense/brains put into them.
Drac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:14 am Reply with quote
It's an RPG not a fighting game. The subtitle Romance Dawn is just a reference to the first chapter of the series which is where this game starts. It covers all of Luffy's adventures up until the time skip.
Tylerr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:28 pm Reply with quote
Drac wrote:
It's an RPG not a fighting game. The subtitle Romance Dawn is just a reference to the first chapter of the series which is where this game starts. It covers all of Luffy's adventures up until the time skip.

I think it gets its name from the Romance Dawn manga that oda put out before one piece.

Anyway, I honestly don't see the point of them recreating 30 minutes of anime footage, considering its going to be on a small SD screen to begin with, and the fact that there's nothing wrong with the original footage.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1