• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kimi ni Todoke Manga to Resume in Japan in September

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khryoleoz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quote
Well, I like the studio that's involved in the production, but I'm worried about the freshman staff. Both the director and character designer appear to have had only limited industrial experiences.

I hope they do well, because I want this anime to do well and be loved by as many people as it reaches. It is after all "reaching you".
Lemoncookies23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quote
A new shoujo/romance anime is always a good thing, seeing as how few are made now it seems. I'll have to check out the manga.
khryoleoz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quote
From where I stand, this ain't just a new shoujo adaptation, but an adaptation of the best shoujo manga I've ever read. I am so looking forward to this.
Westlo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quote
khryoleoz wrote:
Well, I like the studio that's involved in the production, but I'm worried about the freshman staff. Both the director and character designer appear to have had only limited industrial experiences.

I hope they do well, because I want this anime to do well and be loved by as many people as it reaches. It is after all "reaching you".

Well it's series composition you have to worry about and seeing as how that person has done Glass Mask 2005, Nana and Nodame Cantabile (yeah josei but close enough) it looks like it's in good hands.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1