Forum - View topic
When can we expect certain shows to premiere?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Neon Alley
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 pm Reply with quote
We know that Zetman, Accel World, Bleach, and Fate/Zero are all coming to the service, but is it okay to give us a timeframe of when we can expect them to show up?

I'm just really looking forward to the F/Z dub and will be on pins and needles waiting for it.

Also, on a slightly related question, when one of the shows finishes up, will you guys keep it in the schedule? Or will you remove it from Neon Alley after a certain time? I ask this because both Tiger & Bunny and Blue Exorcist only have 7 more episodes until they're complete.
Thenobleshinobi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:54 pm Reply with quote
From what I've been hearing (Twitter,FB,Newsletters,here) Is that we can expect Fate/Zero and Zetman this Spring (March 20 or possibly later.) A studio was suppose to have been already found to begin dubbing Zetman this I saw on the neon alley twitter page on a post somewhere on there..about a month ago.

Fact they already announced the cast for Fate/Zero we can expect them to make quick moves to get production underway as no one thought Ao no Exorcist was going to get a dub and bam! Out of nowhere it premiered on Neon Alley...

As far as Accel World since we don't have a full cast yet I wouldn't expect it until Summer if not Fall.

And I hope they decide to re-hash the titles like Tiger & Bunny,Blue Exorcist, Kekkaishi(non-premier), Deathnote(non premiere) and Buso Renkin (non-premiere).

Not sure if they already dubbed ahead on Nura Season 2 but if not I'd like to see that re-hashed too at least until they get ready to roll out season 2.

I'm thinking that it would be a smart move to rehash for the many would be Xbox 360 subscribers who missed out but this of course would require them cutting down on some of the shows that re-air in blocks of 4 throughout the day and all but it's not impossible...

The weekly lineup at some point could consist of:
-Fate/Zero
-Zetman
-Lagrange
-Blue Exorcist
-Tiger & Bunny
-Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan
-Inuyasha the Final Act
-Vampire Knight
-Bleach
-One Piece
-Naruto Shippuden
-Naruto
-Inuyasha
-Kekkaishi
-Buso Renkin
-Death Note

Only reason I didn't include Accel World is due to fact it's unknown how soon/late it might come.
Neon Alley Moderator
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:24 pm Reply with quote
Yeah we're trying to iron out the program schedule as we speak. There are so many things to keep in mind, like

we're catching up on the never before eps of Shippuden
Do we rerun Tiger&Bunny, Blue Ex? And when do we do it?

How will we catch up the Xbox crowd?
And where will we slot the new series, like Zetman, Accel World, and Fate/Zero?

This is where I'm soooo not jealous of our Program Manager...
Thenobleshinobi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:11 am Reply with quote
I definitely agree I am not jealous of the project manager either on this one haha but I'm sure it's all going to work out fine in the end!

It definitely can be done..might have to cut down some of the repeat times for the shows but hopefully it still will leave enough room for those who missed one of the shows to recatch it at some point, if not then maybe this is where the DVR service that's in development could shine thru?

Still stumped on catching the Xbox 360 crowd up though because they will certainly deserve a little something special for the wait, but I'm confident in Neon Alley to get everything taken care of like you have been doing thus far! We thank you Neon Alley!
Thenobleshinobi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:14 am Reply with quote
Just wanted to add that I may have been partially wrong in my first post because I checked the twitter page for Neon Alley again a few minutes ago and there is a post saying Accel World will also premiere in Spring so wow that's a lot sooner than I initially expected so it seems like Fate/Zero,Accel World,& Zetman will be hitting us around the same time...

Last edited by Thenobleshinobi on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:31 am Reply with quote
Please don't post massive pics that break the browser, Shinobi.

It's kind of annoying. Confused
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Neon Alley All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1