• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
GAME: Tokyo Jungle

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 pm Reply with quote
As a concept, this actually sounds really interesting.
Dragoshi1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:52 pm Reply with quote
It's 11.99 with PS+, I HIGHLY recommend EVERYONE to buy this.

You can also dress up as a High School Japanese Girl.

I made my Raptor a Japanese High School Girl, as it tore into the flesh of Elephants, Tigers, Bunnies, Baby chicks, Crocodiles, Buffalo, AND MORE.
Ringking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:35 am Reply with quote
^The very fact that its a raptor just makes way to much sense. Is there a side to HRV that we don't know about?

Cant remember were I had heard of this game, but I grabbed it the other day when I spotted it on PSN, because the idea was just to weird and out of the box (for a game) not to. haven't gotten very far yet, got Skyrim on sale and that's been dominating most of my time, but it makes for a fun little distraction when I get tired of lobbing fireballs and bashing bandits over the head.

The only complaint I have with the game is the fact that its maps are really confusing, its hard to tell what's an exit and whats an entry to any given place.
irishninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:55 pm Reply with quote
I hope (but highly doubt) that this game someday comes to PC. You win this round, console gamers. Anime smile
Megiddo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I'd get this the instant it hit Steam. Here's hoping for a port eventually.
xBTAx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:30 pm Reply with quote
It's an amazing game, and I definitely recommend it. I'm about to go play more of it, actually...

But uh, it was partially developed by PlayStation C.A.M.P., so I really doubt there's ever going to be a PC port, sadly.
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:50 pm Reply with quote
Dragoshi1 wrote:
It's 11.99 with PS+, I HIGHLY recommend EVERYONE to buy this.

You can also dress up as a High School Japanese Girl.

I made my Raptor a Japanese High School Girl, as it tore into the flesh of Elephants, Tigers, Bunnies, Baby chicks, Crocodiles, Buffalo, AND MORE.

Ok, I have to know. Does the Japanese High School Girl costume/whatever make your animal look like a human girl, or does it just dress up your current animal in a schoolgirl outfit? I'm imagining both versions with your raptor comment, and I'm honestly not sure which is weirder.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1