Forum - View topic
Tiger & Bunny

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Neon Alley
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quote
Just saw episode 2.

Man re-watching this now dubbed is going to be a blast looking at these two episodes and knowing what's coming.

The casting is really excellent. The interactions between Tiger and Barnaby were so freaking great throughout episode 2, I was laughing so much just like when I watched the fansubs and them going at it with their verbal jabs was great. And the the scene where Kaede is all over Barnaby to Tiger at the end.

As was the genuineness of Tiger towards the kid and Rock Bison's old buddy demeanor when Tiger arrived to help try and hold up the ice rink building.

I also really like the small taste of the other heroes' voices we've gotten so far, I think they're all excellent choices including the others like Kaede's and Agnes', can't wait for them to interact with each other more.
bleachj0j

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:01 pm Reply with quote
The dub is certainly very fun. It manages to capture the fun of the Japanese cast too. After episode 2 I'm getting a better feel of Wally's Kotetsu.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:35 pm Reply with quote
bleachj0j wrote:
The dub is certainly very fun. It manages to capture the fun of the Japanese cast too. After episode 2 I'm getting a better feel of Wally's Kotetsu.

Yeah, it's making me pretty confident in the cast going forward in the future eps. Smile

Yeah, he was good in ep 1 but he definitely came more into his own with this ep and got to show a lot more liveliness and personality this time and I think most especially we got to hear him opposite more characters particularly Yuri's Barnaby/Bunny which really brought out more from his voice. Their two voices worked quite well together, the moment where they were both in the grasp of the statue's hands was great lol. Same with him and Kaede.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:04 pm Reply with quote
The dub continues to be awesome and energetic, really getting into Wally's Kotetsu now, him and Bunny are playing off of each other really well.

And Kari Wahlgren is making for a great Blue Rose and did a wonderful job on ep4, she even did a great job singing when her character sings in the episode. Her voice sounds quite good interacting with the other heroes and gives off the right "attitudes" for Blue Rose and Karina.

Can't wait for the rest of the heroes to get their focus episode.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Neon Alley All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1