• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANN has the greatest people working for it

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cuteyeninjaspy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:15 pm Reply with quote
The title says it all. I love it all. Been going here for many years. The Anncast is new to me but I love it and it has led me to many things I forgot about or did not know about. Utena being a big one I missed many years ago. I love buried treasure and I love shelf life, hell I love all of it except manga stuff and thats because I don't read manga not because the stuff on the site is bad. This site has brought me to Crunchyroll which i pay for and it's worth it to me. I want to give a great big thank you to Justin, Zak and Bambo for being the awesome people you are and sticking to your opinions. You have your views and bring up some great conversations together. I also like how you can all disagree about something but instead of calling the other person stupid and saying whatever you explain your opinion and the other respects that weather they agree or not. Thanks for all the info and entertainment.
thanks
Derek
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:34 pm Reply with quote
Derek--
I would just like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the fora.
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quote
Thanks man! Welcome to the site!
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:22 am Reply with quote
Welcome to ANN Cuteyeninjaspy. Yeah, ANN is known for well well written reviews, but also the fact while disagreements may occur, they are done in a civil and polite manner as well.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:22 pm Reply with quote
If you think they seem nice online you should meet them in person. I've met several staffers at a few cons over the years. They've always been very nice and fun to talk to. Zac, Bamboo, Tempest, and Justin to name a few. Always very nice and polite at their panels and afterwards as well. Had a nice chat with Zac for 5-10 minutes after an ANN panel at Otakon one year. In fact I can't say I've had one bad experience with an ANN staff member at a con ever really.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1