• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NIS America 2013 Solicitations

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
potatochobit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:27 pm Reply with quote
here is what the back looks like of the first set

zrdb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quote
The book that comes with the set of Hanasaku Iroha is really, really nice.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:44 am Reply with quote
via RACS

EDIT: TRSI listing

Last edited by WTK on Thu May 02, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:31 am Reply with quote
I was wondering when that was coming out. I believe that leaves only Brave 10 as a "announced long ago but not released yet" NISA title.

I'm still curious as to why NISA hasn't picked up the second season of Wagnaria!!
Judge Of Toyama

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:49 am Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
I'm still curious as to why NISA hasn't picked up the second season of Wagnaria!!

I sent them an email a while back and all they told me was "Unfortunately we have no plan on releasing Wagnaria Season 2 at this moment, but if we do, we will notify you via Prinny Bomb Newsletter!"

Hopefully later on they will release it. It would be a definite preorder from me.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quote
@ JoT - thanks for that. So weird. I can only assume there is some hassle getting the license. I remember the Wagnaria!! premium edition sold out in record time - something like three months or so.
The Count

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:45 am Reply with quote
By chance does anyone know what up with the Katanagatari re-release? I had it on order through RightStuf but it was canceled. When I called they said it was canceled by the manufacture and they'd most likely wouldn't be receiving them, they along with every other online anime retailer I use Still has it listed though.

Damn I knew I should have gotten it earlier. I still can get both sets but it will cost more.
RightStufSpecialsMinion
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:56 am Reply with quote
NISA is doing a limited reprint, and we have a shipment slated to come in within the next couple weeks. Smile If the order you placed was just in the last couple days, it was unfortunately canceled due to an error in our system. However, we should have that ironed out now and you can order with confidence. Sorry about the trouble.
The Count

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:14 pm Reply with quote
RightStufSpecialsMinion wrote:
NISA is doing a limited reprint, and we have a shipment slated to come in within the next couple weeks. Smile If the order you placed was just in the last couple days, it was unfortunately canceled due to an error in our system. However, we should have that ironed out now and you can order with confidence. Sorry about the trouble.
No trouble at all, and I appreciate the fast response. I put both sets on a new order, so the world is as it should be.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Judge Of Toyama wrote:
Blood- wrote:

I sent them an email a while back and all they told me was "Unfortunately we have no plan on releasing Wagnaria Season 2 at this moment, but if we do, we will notify you via Prinny Bomb Newsletter!"

Hopefully later on they will release it. It would be a definite preorder from me.

That's just standard "PR" response. Even if they have the license, they are not going to tell you via email inquiry.

If they have it, they will announce it either via solicitation or convention panel/event.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:42 pm Reply with quote
The Count wrote:
By chance does anyone know what up with the Katanagatari re-release? I had it on order through RightStuf but it was canceled. When I called they said it was canceled by the manufacture and they'd most likely wouldn't be receiving them, they along with every other online anime retailer I use Still has it listed though.

Damn I knew I should have gotten it earlier. I still can get both sets but it will cost more.

Got re-listed earlier today (EDIT: with counters again and 26% off). Links below:

EDIT: via RACS
Quote:
Speaking of NISA, they also sent us a note earlier this week to let us know that some of the materials for the final pressing of the Katanagatari Premium Editions ended up getting delayed in customs. We certainly know how that goes. They are now giving us an estimated ship date of between May 6th to 10th for the boxes, so we're expecting them to arrive in our warehouse around mid-May. They also told us that they are expecting similar delays with materials for the final printing for Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl, which is now not expected to ship until mid-June.
WTK

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote
http://www.rightstuf.com/n/FT0000005264
Quote:
NIS America Lowers MSRP for Our Home's Fox Deity
Posted on: Tuesday, May 14, 2013

NIS America has lowered the MSRP on both the premium and standard editions of Our Home's Fox Deity. The premium edition box sets are now $49.99 and the standard edition box sets (Volume 1 and Volume 2) are $29.99. All open orders will be adjusted to reflect these changes.
One-Eye

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:37 pm Reply with quote
RACS says that they got Katanagatari in today, so I imagine that RightStuf should be getting their stock in pretty soon, if not already. I'm excited as I've been waiting for my order.

Quote:
May 14th: The final pressing of NIS's Katanagatari Premium has arrived and in now in stock. This will be the last of em, so get them while they last! We also finally got a few copies of Ai no Kusabi in today from Media Blasters:

Katanagatari Box Set 1 Premium Edition DVD/BD Combo Set (Eps #1-6)
Katanagatari Box Set 2 Premium Edition DVD/BD Combo Set (Eps#7-12)
Link

-------------->Edit 5/17
My Katanagatari combo sets shipped yesterday from RightStuf, so they probably have it in stock. Both sets have counters, but they don't say in stock or anything else like that at this time.
lem

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:41 am Reply with quote
WTK wrote:
TRSI listing

http://www.nisamerica.com/Princess-Pilot | MSRP: $44.99

The Princess and the Pilot Premium Edition
  • Release Date: May 14, 2013
  • Genre: Military, Action, Romance, Drama
  • Age Rating: Teen
  • 1 Blu-ray disc
  • Runtime: 99 mins
  • Original Japanese voice acting (DTS 5.1) with English subtitles
  • Bonus features: Japanese commercials and theatrical previews
  • Premium box with bonus item: A full-color, 32-page hardcover art book, which provides a deeper viewing experience with detailed character info, rough sketches, artist interviews and setting illustrations.

it's finally out and available, mine arrived yesterday

Inside the book:
  • Commentary by Ryusuke Hikawa
  • A word with Screenplay Writer Satoko Okudera
  • "Staff Interviews" with Director Jun Shishido
  • Character Designer Hidenori Matsubara
  • Author of the Original Work Koroku Inumura
  • Mechanical Designer Katsuya Yamada

Maidenoftheredhand

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:10 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know when NISA usually puts pre-orders up at their store?

I want to order Natsume Yuujinchou Season 4 but I've been waiting for NIS America to make the order available on their Online shop so I can see what the free gift is.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 8 of 11