• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Patience is Rewarded: Atlus Expands Demon's Souls Pre-Order Bonus to Include Full Soundtrack; Im

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spoony

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quote
What a great marketing ploy. =P This is definitely making me want to pre-order!

I don't know though, I'm kind of strapped for cash and its hard to make an investment when I don't have North American reviews or previous entries in the series to go on. The selling point is that it's by Atlus.

I'll bet the art book will be nice, based on screenshots I'm really liking this game's visuals.
teh*darkness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 am Reply with quote
This is definitely a good marketing ploy. I was already looking at this, considering a pre-order. But I'm a sucker for free bonuses, and this comes with so many that I can't ignore it anymore. I'll be putting money on this over the weekend. Very Happy
DFBTG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quote
Atlus, I love you. The artbook (albeit shorter than I would wish...at least 50 pages would have been awesome) pretty much sold me on pre-ordering already, but the soundtrack (which from the samples is amazingly haunting) is the clincher. And for only $10 more, the deluxe edition is going to my pre-order. Most strategy guides run for so much more...granted I could always use the internet, but having a physical copy is always better.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1