• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Naruto Box Set 13 DVD

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doctordoom85

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quote
Quote:
the storyline concerning Sousuke

Yeah, Bleach filler annoyed because I was like, "what about Ai-

Wait, this isn't Bleach. I think you mean Sasuke. Wink

Anyway, I do admit the arc with Anko wasn't half bad, but everything else by this point in the fillerthon was just bleh for me. Eager for the Shippuden sets to begin coming out.
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:30 am Reply with quote
well i wouldn't say that.The epsiodes for this box set was decent enough even with it's flaws,though the anko story was definately worth it even.

This along with the raiga story arc,beetle arc,Yamoko arc,Fuma arc,Mizuki arc, and the onbaa epsiode was decent filler epsiodes.

Unfortunately those fillers pale in comarission to ep 101-Kakashi's true face which everyone agreed is probably the best filler epsiode in any anime series EVER!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Key

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
well i wouldn't say that.The epsiodes for this box set was decent enough even with it's flaws,though the anko story was definately worth it even.

This along with the raiga story arc,beetle arc,Yamoko arc,Fuma arc,Mizuki arc, and the onbaa epsiode was decent filler epsiodes.

Unfortunately those fillers pale in comarission to ep 101-Kakashi's true face which everyone agreed is probably the best filler epsiode in any anime series EVER!!!

First, let's not go overboard on that final comment. I certainly don't agree with that.

Second, no needless use of bold-facing entire sentences or putting sentences in off-color print. We do have standards around here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
vashfanatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
Unfortunately those fillers pale in comarission to ep 101-Kakashi's true face which everyone agreed is probably the best filler epsiode in any anime series EVER!!

Or, you know, worst filler episode ever, if you ask me - but then again, I never watched Naruto past the Rescue Sasuke Arc...
Gasero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quote
Why would the distribution company even bother with these infamous episodes? This, especially in the days when knowledge spreads across the internet quite easily.
egoist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quote
Filler is never good news!
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:59 am Reply with quote
vashfanatic wrote:
jr0904 wrote:
Unfortunately those fillers pale in comarission to ep 101-Kakashi's true face which everyone agreed is probably the best filler epsiode in any anime series EVER!!

Or, you know, worst filler episode ever, if you ask me - but then again, I never watched Naruto past the Rescue Sasuke Arc...

well you should at least watch those story arc i mentioned above cause those at least deserves some viewing especially the artisen arc which is the final 4 epsiodes of the series.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1