• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Amnesia Game Cast Reprises Roles for January Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Relenus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quote
Huh, I knew Amnesia was popular, but I didn't know there was an anime announced.

But why didn't they announce who is playing Daniel? Since when does Amnesia have that many characters? And how will they be able to make the water section as harrowing as it is in-game?
mistress_kisara

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:25 am Reply with quote
Relenus wrote:
Huh, I knew Amnesia was popular, but I didn't know there was an anime announced.

But why didn't they announce who is playing Daniel? Since when does Amnesia have that many characters? And how will they be able to make the water section as harrowing as it is in-game?

LOL. This is not Amnesia the Dark descent but Amnesia the otome game. Did you even look at the promo pic? Shocked

Last edited by mistress_kisara on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Pangea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:28 am Reply with quote
I'm looking forward to this!
dragon695

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:04 am Reply with quote
Would be better if it was just a shounen-ai instead, since reverse harems are terribly dull.
puck5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:15 am Reply with quote
Relenus wrote:

I must admit that I also thought they were making an Amnesia: The Dark Descent anime when I read this news headline as well.

This sounds like an interesting anime though. It makes me want to play the game it was based off of.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:37 pm Reply with quote
Relenus wrote:

This made me laugh. I wasn't sure if you were serious or mocking the anime for being an otome game adaptation.

Sounds like it could be good. I'll admit I'm more intrigued by the character designs than anything else, but I've been pleasantly surprised with harem shows before. Why not a reverse harem?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1