• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Life's Suenobu to Launch Limit Manga on October 13

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quote
I'm almost willing to bet the incident involves bullying, pregnancy, rape, or something else. I liked Life, but it was so much like her previous works Vitamin and Happy Tomorrow that I really want her to try something different. Like comedy. Or magical girl. Or a shonen manga.

About ninja or pirates.

Who get bullied or pregnant...
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quote
I'm excited about this. Maybe it'll get licensed by someone other than Tokyopop (*cough* DEL REY *cough*) along with the rest of Life and it'll be published in full.
bigheart711

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quote
tasogarenootome wrote:
I'm almost willing to bet the incident involves bullying, pregnancy, rape, or something else. I liked Life, but it was so much like her previous works Vitamin and Happy Tomorrow that I really want her to try something different.
Chances are, the incident could be something Suenobu never wrote about before. Hell, said incident might involve one of the group's own! You never know what the f**k she'll come up with.

TsukasaElkKite wrote:
I'm excited about this. Maybe it'll get licensed by someone other than Tokyopop (*cough* DEL REY *cough*) along with the rest of Life and it'll be published in full.
I hope that happens too. Either Del Rey, Yen Press or Viz would be fine. They actually translate the sound effects without altering them.
The Mad Manga Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quote
TsukasaElkKite wrote:

Hopefully they wait 2-3 years before licensing so we do not have to wait nearly a year between volumes right from the beginning. Del Rey would be the most likely publisher to license th rest of life; hopefully someone does because the series really caught my interest.... Sad
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:50 pm Reply with quote
bigheart711 wrote:
I hope that happens too. Either Del Rey, Yen Press or Viz would be fine. They actually translate the sound effects without altering them.

Viz changes the soundeffects to English.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1