• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sasameki Koto Yuri Anime Kissing Game Offered on iPhone

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vashfanatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quote
Wetall wrote:
Even then, it's not like you can keep for yourself the money your wife earns and spend it the way you want to--She's going to spend her portion of the cash the way she deems necessary, and that may be more than what you consider to be necessary for maintaing the family.

Right. Because...
1) Men never spend the money their wife earns, and
2) Only women care about "maintaing the family," and
3) Women somehow have total control over money, as though you hand it all over to them.

I have a feeling someone's bitter over a bad breakup...

bigheart711 wrote:
Thanks! now I have a good gut feeling about Aoi Hana. I don't have any issues with Yuri or even Yaoi for the matte

Bear in mind I haven't watched the final two episodes, but it looks to just be reaching a good stopping moment in the manga. One can hope for a sequel, perhaps? The anime was fortunate enough to get Kenji Kasai to direct, who did the first seasons of Honey and Clover and Nodame Cantabile and almost made the incredibly bland Kimikiss bearable to watch, and so far he's handled the material well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4