• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yoshiyuki Tomino's "The Wings of Rean" COMPLETE re

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaito2198

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quote
Yoshiyuki Tomino's Bystone Well Saga "The Wings of Rean" complete will release January 2010.

http://animeanime.jp/news/archives/2009/10/6090v.html

It only cost 6090 yen, much cheaper than former 6000x6=36000 yen, so it should be a good time to buy this work. I think this work shows some vision and pain that has been hidden inside Japanese and I am very glad to see that who shows in The Wings of Rean. Sure it is a hard-to-understanding anime, but I think people who doesn't live in Japan would know some things about Japanese through this work.

By the way, when do we can read the interview that ANN send to Sunrise last month?
Ktimene's Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quote
Paying nearly $70 is a lot better than dishing over $400. Seriously, paying over $400 for six episodes? When DVDs are this expensive to import legally, no wonder people would resort to fansubs or bootlegs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1