• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Last Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan Manga Volume to Bundle Anime DVD

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pooplord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:14 am Reply with quote
i'm not sure if i understand this tho.... in other words, nurarihyon no mago is getting a 3rd season?
eurotrip1986

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:18 am Reply with quote
pooplord wrote:
i'm not sure if i understand this tho.... in other words, nurarihyon no mago is getting a 3rd season?

"This year's 50th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that the limited edition of Hiroshi Shiibashi's 25th and final Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan manga volume will bundle an anime DVD on March 4, 2013."

The manga is ending, and the last volume will come with a DVD basically.

But wow Nura and Reborn manga are both ending eh. Maybe we can get rid of Naruto as well? lol, well at least Bleach would be nice.
Evil Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:34 am Reply with quote
no its jus an OVA
Dragynstorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:58 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Hisashi Sasaki, deputy director of Shueisha's Shonen Manga Group and a former Weekly Shonen Jump Editor-in-Chief, said that "we will make sure" that the Shonen Jump Next! sequel run will be available in English as well.

If by "sequel" he means the chapters that are running in Jump Next! right now, that is already available in English. The chapters are released two weeks after Japan (I think) on Shonen Jump Alpha. Chapter two was in last week's issue.

Very excited about this OVA, I hope somehow we'll get it streamed or released here too!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1