• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Tomy Corporation's Naruto™ Shippuden: Clash of Ninja® Revolution 3 Now Available on Wii™

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mario1234567

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quote
People who play games BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am telling you its worth every penny..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PetrifiedJello

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Mario1234567 wrote:
I am telling you its worth every penny.

Sorry, but I don't buy this. As one who has played many fighting games in my lifetime, I quickly find they're all the same.

Sure, special moves and characters change, but after a while, a fighting game like this simply just isn't worth a $50 price tag.

To be honest, though, there aren't too many games out there worthy of a $50 price tag, but that's just my opinion.

Now, if it were $20, I'd check out gamer feedback before I'd buy it. So with this, I'll mark you down as a positive, despite not telling us why you think this.
egoist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quote
I've had enough of the characters just by watching the anime... me no buy this game. Besides I don't even have a Wii, and even if I had I wouldn't buy.
StudioToledo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quote
Didn't think Tomy was into video games nowadays. Those who go back to my time remember them well for the li'l electronic gizmos and other stuff we begged our moms to get at Children's Palace.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1