• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Brace Yourselves for a Clash of the Elites in the Second "Halo Legends" Preview Episod

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quote
I dunno. Making it an X Box live-exclusive, when you can promote it to more people, sounds kind of dumb to me.
Yuki_Kun45
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quote
Not really, it's basically an award to the XBox people. If this was the only way they were releasing this I would agree it's bad business but it's still coming to mass distribution.

On another note, why is this title not in the encyclopedia yet? Seems kind of strange it wouldn't be in yet.
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quote
Did anyone see " the babysitter " yet ? If not, Halo fans beware that the Spartan there, is spoiler[female] as well. Shocked Hells yes.

Just about everyone you tell this to, will deny till they die. Very Happy I think it's great. Novels be damned. The video game is what most people consider canon. (IMO Part 1 was the only Halo, Bungie didn't make sequels before Microsoft picked it up and ran with it.) But the Samus style chief I can dig. spoiler[DOA4 anyone?]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1