• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Looking for a good anime artist calendar.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReifuTD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quote
I'm looking for a good anime art calendar. I would prefer something thats not on all the same series or atleast not a well known series, So nothing like Naruto or Bleach calendar for the theme I'm going with that's kind of tacky. As long as it shows differnt characters but What I'm really looking for is something from differnt arists. Won't mind seeing a few pics of lesser know anime like When They Cry or Shuffle.

There was a couple year where I found a bought How to Draw Manga calendars. But where I was buying from closed down and I think they stoped making them anyway because I can't find any newers one on the net being soled anywhere. I haven't really bought an calendar since because all I petty much see is calendars based off of anime TV shows and I really don't like the look of them and all the same characters look really bad. This is because I took all the pictures from my first two calendars and hung them up on my wall ceiling like panels.

I would like to finish my wall some day Confused
PetrifiedJello

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quote
If you have no intention of selling these calendars, I say make your own.

Just Google "anime" under the image section and peruse until your eyes bleed. Tons of artwork exist by professionals and unknowns.

Throw them into Paint (or GIMP), make a calendar, and print.

Tada.

Easy.
Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1