• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 4th Bleach Film, 4th Naruto Shippūden Film Green-Lit

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quote
The Shippuuden movies have been pretty good imo. Compared to the show and the manga, i'm not sure what anyone could find disappointing in them that wasn't a regular thing in other Naruto media as well.

The Bleach movie interests me a lot. They've gotten better and better each time and imo the 3rd one was better than anything the manga writer has ever done.
ChocoBar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quote
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:
The Shippuuden movies have been pretty good imo. Compared to the show and the manga, i'm not sure what anyone could find disappointing in them that wasn't a regular thing in other Naruto media as well.

Yep the Shippuden movies are much better and I've been hearing alot of great things about the 3rd movie and I can't wait for it to go on dvd
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:

The Bleach movie interests me a lot. They've gotten better and better each time and imo the 3rd one was better than anything the manga writer has ever done.

I'm gonna have to disagree the first movie was terrible as well as the third. The second, despite the Hitsugaya pandering, was the best one so far.
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quote
ankoku22 wrote:
ninjaclown wrote:
Apparently, the fourth Bleach film is about Ichigo's spoiler["Perfect Hollowification"], whatever that means.

That could be in reference to spoiler[the new Hollow form he used to defeat Ulquiorra in the manga. It should appear in the anime TV series once the current filler arc ends (my guess is March/April).]

Are you kidding??? Another one??? Now that i really have to see.

Also i kinda doubt the movie will be about that. if i had to guess, both movies will be similar to DBZ's Bradock OVA.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ciel in a dress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:

I'm gonna have to disagree the first movie was terrible as well as the third. The second, despite the Hitsugaya pandering, was the best one so far.

I really enjoyed all of the Bleach movies. My favourite was the second one. I also loved the third because of the IchiRuki goodness. I hope the fourth has more IchiRuki in it... or at least some deep and meaningful past-revealing.
Ciel in a dress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:24 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:

I really enjoyed all of the Bleach movies. My favourite was the second one. I also loved the third because of the IchiRuki goodness. I hope the fourth has more IchiRuki in it... or at least some deep and meaningful past-revealing.
Ciel in a dress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:24 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:

Ciel in a dress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:27 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:

Ciel in a dress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:

YuroIchigo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:43 am Reply with quote
yaaaaaaay im really happy because this year i was like ohh there's no movie whyyyyyyy!

but my smile is back though i'll have to wait till next year , hope its something totally new.
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quote
ChocoBar wrote:

Mr. sickVisionz wrote:

Cool beans. I thought it had great action and a really good story. I thought the first movie had a good story interesting characters but was so lacking in action that you'd think bleach was a drama rather than a series where people fight non-stop for dozens of episodes at a time.

The second one added way more action and but the story was only ok.

The third one added even more action some how, but I thought the story was as good as the first one. It's kinda tear-jerker ish but I thought they did it well and managed to mix intense violence and emotional content better than anything i've seen in Bleach. The closest would probably be a filler episode where Ichi got trapped in a mind trick in the middle of some intense fighting and had to relive his mother's death over and over again.
YuroIchigo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quote
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:

The third one added even more action some how, but I thought the story was as good as the first one. It's kinda tear-jerker ish but I thought they did it well and managed to mix intense violence and emotional content better than anything i've seen in Bleach. The closest would probably be a filler episode where Ichi got trapped in a mind trick in the middle of some intense fighting and had to relive his mother's death over and over again.

also what made Bleach 3rd movie far more fun is seeing Kon get involved spoiler[ in the whole process of saving Rukia & i think it was his 1st time in soul society] that cute poor stuffed lion.
Agent355

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quote
The new Bleach movie better stop ignoring the human characters as much as the other 3 did. I wanna see Tatsuki & the high school gang again, not to mention Orihime, Uryu and Chad. Their Ichigo's partners-in-arms, for Pete's sake!
Kid Ryan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quote
bleachigo66 wrote:
YES YES! I'm so excited about the BLEACH movie, I can't believe I have to wait until september 2011 to watch it though!

Hopefully the English Dub will be out by then Smile.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2