• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Kokoro Connect PSP's Final Countdown & DLC Scenario Videos Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yu3lora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:58 am Reply with quote
Quote:

The "Episode: Dere-ban" countdown video focuses on one of the ending scenarios between a "lovey-dovey" (deredere) Himeko Inaba (Inaban) and Taichi Yaegashi.

Nice choice of speech. Yes, the video is so sweet and cute. Embarassed Sooooo DERE!! Anime hyper

BTW! Is this special scenario only in Japan?
Lucy_Nyuu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:26 am Reply with quote
yu3lora wrote:
Quote:

The "Episode: Dere-ban" countdown video focuses on one of the ending scenarios between a "lovey-dovey" (deredere) Himeko Inaba (Inaban) and Taichi Yaegashi.

Nice choice of speech. Yes, the video is so sweet and cute. Embarassed Sooooo DERE!! Anime hyper

BTW! Is this special scenario only in Japan?

I'm pretty sure the whole game will only be released in japan, as no good anime-related ADV got released overseas.

Luckily you can buy all those games via the Playstation Store (the japanese one) for your PSP or Vita, but you won't have fun with them if you're not fluent in the japanese language.

It's kind of sad, as many PSP ADVs are really good (like Toradora, Oreimo, Anohana, Accel World etc.). I guess the market is just too small outside japan to bother localizing any of them.
yu3lora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:22 am Reply with quote
Lucy_Nyuu wrote:

I'm pretty sure the whole game will only be released in japan, as no good anime-related ADV got released overseas.

Luckily you can buy all those games via the Playstation Store (the japanese one) for your PSP or Vita, but you won't have fun with them if you're not fluent in the japanese language.

It's kind of sad, as many PSP ADVs are really good (like Toradora, Oreimo, Anohana, Accel World etc.). I guess the market is just too small outside japan to bother localizing any of them.

O I see. Thanks for the info.Very Happy

Well, yeah your right. theirs so many Japanese games that's really good. If only they can put English subtitle on it. Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1