• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Madoka Magica Spinoff Manga Kazumi Magica Ends in Japan

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DmonHiro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:31 pm Reply with quote
Yeah... didn't think it would get licensed, so I just bought the Japanese ones... that cost me...
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 pm Reply with quote
Well with this ending maybe Yen will release this in Omnibus form
Chrno2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:31 am Reply with quote
Don't be surprised if they decide to animate this. Unless they have a plan already. I just hope they don't milk it and make it a disaster. Those designs look...interesting.
Juno016

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 am Reply with quote
I have pretty much every manga volume of everything Madoka-related so far, including the comic and 4koma anthologies. But I will be returning before the final volume is out. 'Tis a shame... I don't want to get the magazine 'cause that's way too much for shipping back already...

Kazumi is definitely interesting as a spin-off--especially one that didn't know where the original was going until the ending of the anime and all the major plot twists were out. It somehow decided to give out its own plot twists and hypothetical ideas that... work. They're not revolutionary overall, but they're cool. And it's exciting to read.
I still prefer the recent Hanokage "The Different Story" manga, which I finished reading recently, though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1