• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Packaging Questions

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GDFan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:31 pm Reply with quote
Guren Alchemist4 wrote:
I also keep those survey cards by the way. lol I even have a whole set of those post/ad cards that Right Stuf mails to me informing me of new releases.

Are you referring to the ones that are addressed to you and are received in the regular mail? That's probably the only thing I do throw away.

I save all of the postcard things that are usually included with a shipment of dvds, even for releases that I have no intention of buying. I even save those rightstuf post-it notes.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:12 pm Reply with quote
Is this collection of Cool Devices some kind of premium edition with a chipboard box or some other kind of extra? I ask because it's the same price as the rerelease, but if this one is an LE I'd rather get it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:22 pm Reply with quote
I somehow doubt that Cool Devices ever got any kind of premium treatment, but I'd be interested to hear from someone who actually has that version what the box is made of. I own the re-release, which I still haven't watched yet.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:39 am Reply with quote
Now that I think about it, you're probably right. The reason I thought it had some kind of premium release was because it was $90, but now I hentai is just plain old expensive and it is 11 episodes worth.

I'm still curious if has anything a little special about it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
OldCharlieStoletheHandle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:14 am Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
Now that I think about it, you're probably right. The reason I thought it had some kind of premium release was because it was $90, but now I hentai is just plain old expensive and it is 11 episodes worth.

I'm still curious if has anything a little special about it.

I own that release and it's nothing special. It's a thickpak with flaps so there are no overlapping discs, no insert or booklet. I think I got it off the weekly specials for about $48 (double what it is now Crying or Very sad).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 28 of 28