Forum - View topic
Neon Alley Show Acquisitions Suggestions Thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Neon Alley
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vashna

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Noble Shinobi, I hope you don't mind me asking but do you ever stream anime like this while you're working on college classes? I work from home in a similar arrangement to the way that online classes are conducted. When I'm working I often get some anime off Hulu playing in another window so that I have something to keep me going while I'm working. It usually helps, especially when I'm getting tired from working fairly long hours. I figure Neon Alley could work pretty much the same way as well.
Thenobleshinobi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:41 pm Reply with quote
I find myself focusing on my school work when I'm in school, I'm studying web development so it offers very little room for distraction but when It's time to take a break or I'm done for the day yes I go straight to neon alley Smile

also wanted to throw in my vote for Fairy Tail to be picked up

And since we are about done with Nura...

-The Future Diary
-Natsume's Book of Friends
-Ayakashi Ghost Guild
-11 Eyes
-Wicked City
-Disagea

Would be epic to take it's place.
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:21 pm Reply with quote
Wicked City's a movie, dude. Kinda hard for a single film to take the place of an entire TV series. Confused
vashna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote
That's true, but it would be nice if Neon Alley started to pick up more movies as well as full length series. Crackle and Hulu have after all.
Thenobleshinobi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:05 pm Reply with quote
I understand it's a movie but I just threw it in because it does feature Ayakashi, more movies do need to get picked up for the Sunday block though, I'd love more Naruto movies but until then..yea
Divineking

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:27 pm Reply with quote
Something you guys might wanna look into: http://www.youtube.com/​watch?​v=​LxrIoffNzX8&​feature=​youtu.​be

[/img]
sakuragtin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:19 am Reply with quote
I'll put a vote for adding Toriko to Neon Alley's lineup. I mean it has fifty episodes dubbed and Viz publishes the manga. I think it would be a great way to promote not only Funi's DVDs but the manga too.

Also I would love to see more sports anime on Neon Alley. They already have all of Prince of Tennis dubbed (yet never fully released) so I don't think it would be to much of an issue to go ahead and add it. It'd be great to have a legal way to see all of the episodes instead of just the first fifty.

Reborn! would be a nice addition too. I've enjoyed watching the sub streamed on Hulu and getting it dubbed on Neon Alley would certainly widen it's appeal.
Divineking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:28 pm Reply with quote
Dunno if you guys have started looking into Winter 2014 titles for VizAnime, but Nobunaga: The Fool, Wizard Barristers, Noragami and Hamatora seem like things that would be up your alley *pun not originally intended*
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Neon Alley All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7