• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Astro Toy: Under New Management - Figma Deluxe Golgo 13

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lonecow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quote
Great Review.

Thank God you are replacing that Rob guy. All he did was make snarky comments about bad figures and provided no real substantial reviews. Rolling Eyes

You actually picked a good product that hasn't been given a lot of attention and reviewed it in an intelligent manner. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
kyokun703

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quote
Lonecow wrote:

Thank God you are replacing that Rob guy. All he did was make snarky comments about bad figures and provided no real substantial reviews. Rolling Eyes

Rob reviewed plenty of figures that he liked. In fact, I went out and bought some of them just because of his reviews. I am not normally a figure collector.

That said, I enjoyed this column as well. Glad to see it will still be a humorous review column. That paper model was fabulous, haha.
Shirogane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for the info on the cat figure. I've never started the Tsukihime series so I had no idea what it was. Now I have something else to possibly try out; I read Detroit Metal City recently due to Astro Toy and Krauser's poses and thought parts of it were very funny.

I wonder if there will be more of Arc or other Nendoroids in future Astro Toy columns. Very Happy
Shale

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quote
If you have to replace Krauser with your own running gag, you could do far, far worse than having your figures fly off into the sunset on Rocket Neko-Arc every week.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3