• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
which did you like best love hina x-mas or spring special

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SakuraAvalon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:37 pm Reply with quote
please tell me thank you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ookaminodensetsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:55 pm Reply with quote
I liked the Love Hina X-Mas special better, i dont know exactly why, it was just really nice, espacialy the ending. I think i like it because it was snowing (i like anime snow i think its really nice Smile ) and that Keitaro told Naru how he feels about her, She looked cute in the Jacket that Keitaro bought for her. Wink
Judau

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:04 am Reply with quote
I liked the Christmas special more... I guess because I felt especially like Keitaro in that particular piece of Love Hina, like you do everything you can but everything goes wrong, and hopefully you get the girl at the end (still working on that.... Wink)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Cgoten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:02 pm Reply with quote
I liked the X-Mas Special. I think it was done a lot better in the manga, but the anime still fun to watch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Judau

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:16 am Reply with quote
yeah, but of what I hear the manga does everything better than the anime...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:39 am Reply with quote
I liked the Christmas special because it wasn't unwatchable trash like the Spring Special, which was really insulting. Actually, the Christmas special was better on the whole than the entire Love Hina TV series.

-Zac
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1