• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bargain Hunting Thread

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
One-Eye

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:04 am Reply with quote
@RedemptionRevenge
Thanks for the tip. I picked up Colorful BD for $14.10
and Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion BD for $17.74
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:16 am Reply with quote
RedemptionRevenge wrote:
DeepDiscount is having a sale on most of their Sentai/Section 23 releases (titles that have already been released): For example:
Some REALLY good savings! Coupon code : 25MORE

Just search some of your wanted Sentai titles on the cite!

Tears to Tiara's BD set is almost 60% off, nice. Thanks for the heads up.

Note, all DDDVD sale prices are not only subject to change, they will change. I've learned that one before.
ailblentyn

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quote
Thanks — I just ordered the fourth Psychic Squad set at a significant discount!
Anime_Otaku35

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:52 pm Reply with quote
The sale ends today, but blowitoutahere.com is having a 15% off coupon code on orders $25 or more. I preordered Tsuritama and Another on Blu-ray seperately for $34.71 each including shipping. That's cheaper than I get on Rightstuf's sales with my Got Anime discount. The coupon is memorialday13.
snova1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:08 pm Reply with quote
One-Eye wrote:
@RedemptionRevenge

FYI, Deep Discount has the Colorful cover art mixed up for the Blu-Ray vs DVD. The one with the blu-ray image at $14.10 is actually the DVD. The Blu-Ray version is really $17.74.
One-Eye

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:36 pm Reply with quote
snova1 wrote:
One-Eye wrote:
@RedemptionRevenge

FYI, Deep Discount has the Colorful cover art mixed up for the Blu-Ray vs DVD. The one with the blu-ray image at $14.10 is actually the DVD. The Blu-Ray version is really $17.74.

Snova1 is indeed correct. DD have switched the covers on the BD and DVD versions and unfortunately for me they for once have shipped something on time. Not the first time that DD has been disappointing. I should probably just say no to buying from them, no matter how good their deals seem, because somehow something never quite works out right. Mad

I've sent them a message asking them to fix the covers so no one else accidentally does what I did.
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:29 pm Reply with quote
If you're looking to get all of Marmalade Boy on DVD in one shot, here you are.

It's pricey as hell considering the series has been out of print for years. But this is the cheapest you're likely to find it online with sellers gouging the price for the third box set for the series and the high price for each set from back when Tokyopop sold them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Sailor S

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quote
I bought those back when I was pretty much paying MSRP from Suncoast, so $225 for the whole series is dirt cheap compared to the $400 I paid back then. Of course, what some people seem to be charging for a new copy of the third set is downright laughable.
Buster Blader 126

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:29 pm Reply with quote
I'd jump on Marmalade Boy at that price if they were willing to ship to Canada. Crying or Very sad
Sohma_Curse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:45 pm Reply with quote
If anyone has a line on Code Geass R2 Complete Second Season DVD for a decent price (new or used), let me know!

I happened to be randomly clicking around on Rakuten a few months ago and saw that not only did they have brand new copies in stock, but they were only $30!!! I bought two and instantly regretted not buying more. I thought it might have been too good to be true, so I waited until I could confirm that they were legit before ordering more. Couldn't believe it - when they came in the mail, they were indeed the correct, official copies. But when I went to order more, they were already sold out again by then Crying or Very sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 35 of 35