• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Haruhi Suzumiya Model School Warns Against Trespassers

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReiClone88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quote
I admit, I've actually attempted to trespass into an American High School to take photography of an anime school girl figurine to make "artwork" of a schoolgirl attending school.
But someone paranoid called the police on me while I was still taking test shots of the scenery outside the school before bringing Sawachika-kun out of the backpack.
I managed to convince them that I was just a local photographer that lived nearby and gave them instant false identification as they asked me way too personal info while secretly recording the conversation through the guy at the end of the other police-equivalent walkie talkie.

Nearly two years later I'm still free and never saw those 4 officers that surrounded me in my life again.

Guess I'll just have to settle for stuff like President Obama at the Lincoln Memorial, but it sure would've been fun to photograph a Haruhi figurine at Hyouko Kenritsu Nishinomiya Kita High School...

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2