• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Witch Hunter Robin Series Finale!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkxodia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:53 pm Reply with quote
All you Canadians watch out!
Why?
Cause the sad end is near! No...no....not the world!
Witch Hunter Robin season finale is to debut March 4th at 10:30 pm on YTV! DON'T MISS!
balla

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:01 pm Reply with quote
aw man can you tell me what happened last night. I had to go out which i normally do so i catch the 1:30 repeat. But last night i was so tired i passed out. Also could you tell me what happened on Seed and Inu Yasha.
Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:16 pm Reply with quote
But here in the US I think it ended a longgggggg time ago. RIght? Confused
slickwataris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:35 pm Reply with quote
Slayer wrote:

Darn right it did Slayer. Didn't you love it when spoiler[Robin "died."]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
JustinSane

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:16 pm Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:
Slayer wrote:

Well... Considering that the ending spoiler[wasn't too clear it can't really be determained if Robin died or survived with Amon. (if that was his name, I can't really remember) It's one of those ending that's open to your own interpretation.]
darkxodia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:28 pm Reply with quote
balla wrote:
aw man can you tell me what happened last night. I had to go out which i normally do so i catch the 1:30 repeat. But last night i was so tired i passed out. Also could you tell me what happened on
Quote:
Seed and Inu Yasha

well in witch hunter robin all spoiler[the people went under cover as solomon agents and infiltrated the solomon base. they couldnt find anything so they went lower and lower. and well at he end robin opened these pods as to say so and found out that the pods a filled with witches the stn-j has hunted. and they all said what have we done?? we helped solomon to do this?? and at the begining juliana talks with robin and tells her that she is a artificial witch made from her mother..that weird girl who looks like robin. and juliano is that ladys father. and that lady was pregnant with robin who was a clone baby thing. and that ladys husband was a solomon agent...he was the one who was doing all the cloning. and well yea! and in inuyasha...the panther tribe summoned their master but to be rivived fully he needed humans to eat. he tried to eat kagome and all them but they ran away. and he was really hungry so he ate his kids. and well he came back to life. and then sesshy used the tensaiga to reive the dead kids and they were suked out of their master and were back to life and the master guy died and than the panther tribe called a truse (cant spell) and went back to the est. seed i dont watch but i saw that kagali is the princess or wateva.]

and...ur welcome!
Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:47 pm Reply with quote
THat was a huge post man..but I guess that summarizes it all although I dont think people need to know everything Very Happy I dont remember the end to well
1dark_angel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:41 am Reply with quote
Well the show ended here a while back and I watched it all. Not to mention that I brought the box set.spoiler[I don't think that you were really supposed to think that robin and amon died. It hinted more at the fact that they did survive. Face it none of there friends is going to want anyone to know that bit of info otherwise they may be hunted down. It leaves the ending wide open.]
sariyana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:50 am Reply with quote
JustinSane wrote:
slickwataris wrote:
Slayer wrote:

Well... Considering that the ending spoiler[wasn't too clear it can't really be determained if Robin died or survived with Amon. (if that was his name, I can't really remember) It's one of those ending that's open to your own interpretation.]

It did end a looong time ago here, and it was good. however, it is my belief thatspoiler[robin and amon survived. in the end, we see that guy reading the horoscopes and then we see a girl who has on robin's exact same outfit...coincidence, i think not]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
HITOKIRI BATTOSAI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:00 am Reply with quote
how are you sariyana!!!!!
im new
how can i get a picture

[Please use the Search option in the right bar to ask these questions in the future -b]
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:21 am Reply with quote
HITOKIRI BATTOSAI wrote:
how can i get a picture

And please, try formally introducing yourself in the introduction and welcome thread. Tell everyone a little bit about yourself like your age, what kind of anime you like, etc. Smile

Judging by your username, I take it your a Kenshin fan. I'm a pretty big fan myself Wink.
slickwataris

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:13 pm Reply with quote
Well, ok guys. I did quote it when I said spoiler["died" because I don't believe either of them "died." Thats how it would appear if you weren't paying attention though. There were several clues at the end that lead you to the fact that they did not "die" such as "black is my luckey color" or whatever that guy said when he was reading his horoscope.]
kk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:52 pm Reply with quote
OMG! I can't wait for the ending! (I'm trying hard not to highlight the spoilers!) I don't get something though, why do those people who are in those oufits(the ones Robin and the others were wearing) die when their orbo runs out? I saw a guy get shot by his own members on one episode when his orbo ran out, but I don't get it. Confused I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:07 am Reply with quote
For the Factory guys, I think the Orbo is injected into them and as with most drugs it has side effects. You'll learn more about where the stuff comes from in the next episode, and I can''t bring my speculation to it's full conclusion otherwise I'd spoil it for you.
BlackRose321

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:48 am Reply with quote
A Witch Hunter Robin thread! *Hops up and down* This is my favorite anime, I saw it when it was on [adult swim]. If anyone wants to know anything just ask me and I'm fairly sure I could answer. Anime smile
spoiler[Anyways, about that "your lucky color is black" thing, it didn't mean that they survived necessarily. It could be a way of looping the anime back to the beginning. I choose to believe that they survived because of the storyline itself. I mean, Robin is the Eve of witches...do you really think she would die after everything that happened?...And that is my rationale. Anime smile]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2