• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
X Give-Away

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dessa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
I'd prefer the singles, sleeves and box...

So do I... you wouldn't by any chance know where I could find the volume 1 sleeve and box (or the complete package, and I'll sell the extra DVD), would you? I have 2-8 with sleeves, and I'm just missing volume 1's sleeve, and the box.
Umino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quote
Dang it. I already own the singles that were a pain in the @$$ to get once the series went OOP and also the remix LE book. I'm good. Cool

Dessa wrote:

So do I... you wouldn't by any chance know where I could find the volume 1 sleeve and box (or the complete package, and I'll sell the extra DVD), would you? I have 2-8 with sleeves, and I'm just missing volume 1's sleeve, and the box.

I'm not sure what your budget is but Amazon has a good deal for $24+S/H. ( HERE)

Wow, even the used ones are decent price: $13+ (HERE)

Which is decent for something that's OOP. I paid $50 for vol.1+box of FMP:TSR cause I couldn't find it anywhere online besides Robert's Anime Corner(can't remember actual name).
Dessa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:10 pm Reply with quote
Ooo, I might have to think on that used one. And then see how much I can sell my current volume 1 for.
Finny-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quote
I entered since I love this series and don't have it yet well good luck to everyone participating including me Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2