• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll to Simulcast Bleach TV Anime on June 8

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
everydaygamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quote
grats to CR. here's hoping this attracts some more people to the site.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 pm Reply with quote
Heh, I just emailed this in as it wasn't on the front page.
I've no interest at all in this until they get the older episodes up since I've only got the first three UK season sets thus far.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
garfield15

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 pm Reply with quote
Well damn, it's seriously about time.

So, all the big shounen 3 are officially being streamed and come out at almost the exact same time as in Japan. Sounds like good news to me.

Guess I finally have a reason to start watching Bleach again.

(OT but I'm amazed that mature and sensible people like Dattebayo exist. If only every group was like them)
Shiro_Shishi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quote
Dattebayo Fansubs mature and sensible?
everydaygamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quote
garfield15 wrote:
Well damn, it's seriously about time.

So, all the big shounen 3 are officially being streamed and come out at almost the exact same time as in Japan. Sounds like good news to me.

Guess I finally have a reason to start watching Bleach again.

(OT but I'm amazed that mature and sensible people like Dattebayo exist. If only every group was like them)

well bleach and naruto are 1 hour after japanese broadcast but isn't onepiece released several days after its aired?
xScar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quote
everydaygamer wrote:

well bleach and naruto are 1 hour after japanese broadcast but isn't onepiece released several days after its aired?

One Piece is an hour or so after it's aired on onepieceofficial.com
It's a week on Hulu and such.

Thing about DB being mature and sensible is such a joke. They're serious about no longer continuing, but at the same time they are laughing at the countless leechers who are crying because of it. Everything's a game to them. Dropping it gives more pleasure to them than not.

Last edited by xScar on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kruszer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quote
Awesome. It'll be nice to follow it legally.

Quote:

Definitely not the the words I'd use to describe them, but I at least hope they stop like they did with Naruto.
everydaygamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quote
as far as i can tell DB supports CR and will drop bleach like they did with naruto.
Daimao Raki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quote
xScar wrote:
everydaygamer wrote:

One Piece is an hour or so after it's aired on onepieceofficial.com
It's a week on Hulu and such.

Thing about DB being mature and sensible is such a joke. Their serious about no longer continuing, but at the same time they are laughing at the countless leechers who are crying because of it. Everything's a game to them. Dropping it gives more pleasure to them than not.
That's almost like supplying someone with something, getting them addicted, and then taking it away from them while laughing at that their situation in which you helped create. That is immature while comical in a dark sense. Either way I'm glad BLEACH is finally being picked up by CR. I didn't know they were almost to episode 300 though.
nokishoff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Retracted

Last edited by nokishoff on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ArsenicSteel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quote
CR is still meh and my last place to go to if I am interesting in watching anime.
ALPHAKING1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quote
geez Everyone is all on DB balls about it. I think its pretty cool of them to stop subbing it like they did with Naruto and so what if they are getting a kick out of the people bitching like little brats about it. They knew it was free when it shouldn't of been. I love DB and there work but hey now the CR has bleach I will gladly more over to CR. Oh and stop assuming that they will stop they always keep there Site updated with News even before CR announced they had Bleach DB said the second CR picked up Bleach they would stop. They aren't bad people and they aren't good people they did what they did and they did a good job. All good things come to an end. Here I come CR.
Kit-Tsukasa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quote
good luck watching this show at 2:30 AM PACIFIC TIME on a Tuesday every week. Some of us actually have to work...
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quote
So the petition I heard about getting DB to sub the episodes on CR didn't work out? I don't even know if one actually existed - I heard about it from my brother, but didn't go into researching it since I lost interest in Bleach a long time ago.
everydaygamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Kit-Tsukasa wrote:
good luck watching this show at 2:30 AM PACIFIC TIME on a Tuesday every week. Some of us actually have to work...

you know you don't have to watch it at that time that's just when it becomes available.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6