• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fantasia Film Festival 2005 Announced

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfrog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:31 pm Reply with quote
For anyone in the Montreal area: GO SEE MIND GAME

This cannot be overstated. This is like getting a showing of some little movie called "Nausicaa" back in the 80's...hell, maybe even on the same level of hearing of some french flick called A Bout de Somethingorother playing in your area way back in '60. Mind Game changes EVERYTHING.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jamesleedx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:58 pm Reply with quote
Yes, I really must agree, Mindgame is one of the best animated films I have EVER seen. Few films express the message of "The world is vast and beautiful, so live your life to the fullest!" and even fewer films pull that message off as well as this film does.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:42 pm Reply with quote
I'm curious to see this little flick as well. Remember hearing about it in a past issue of 'Newtype USA'. I'm sure that someone here will pick it up.

Actually, where is the 'Fantasia Film Festival' held? Does it move around the states? Confused
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1