• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
If life were more like anime...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirCooledMan_2006

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:21 pm Reply with quote
If life were more like anime.........

1. I'd probably be some immortal bishie running around in hybrid samurai/knight/space marine armor (Somehow able to withstand anything short of heat from a blue star), with a five-shot .50-cal magnum revolver (firing diamond-tipped bullets, and thanks to alien technology, can send a bullet flying at around light speed), Scottish claymore, katana, and bayonet (All diamond-edged, of course).
2. I'd probably work for some highly elite branch of the U.S. military that doesn't officially exist.
3. When hearing dialogue in foreign languages, English/German/Latin subtitles would appear at the bottom of my field of vision.
5. There'd be a bunch of giant robots and stuff a la GITS, Eva, Gundam, et al.
6. I'd have a UFO similar to the alien fighter ships from Independence Day. All pimped out.
7. Harem girls. Need I say more?
8. 4Kids Entertainment and every crap celebrity around wouldn't exist.
9. Rip some stuff from games like Unreal, Halo, Black, Counter-Strike, GTA, and Gears of War, and throw in a soundtrack featuring stuff from Rammstein, L'Arc~En~Ciel, Böhse Onkelz, E Nomine, Orange Range, Jasmin Wagner, Das Präparat, and Turmion Kätilöt.

I know, it probably sounds cheesy, but work with me here. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Frankman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:09 pm Reply with quote
Holy thread ressurection, Batman!!!

1) Anyway, our eye size would be relative to our personalities/age. Kids' eyes would be HUGE, older men would be smaller.

2) American women would have giants racks and wear lots of makeup.

3) There would be a army of elite military girls employed by Japan. Of course you know what the fate of America would be.

4) Also things like this would happen alot more. Wink
omar235

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:33 pm Reply with quote
well....I would wait for the DearS to land on Earth...I would stare at my bathtub and wait for it to glow so I could go to an all womens world...I'd get a spaceship and fly around the universe with the sexy girlfriend I would have Laughing I would want a little sister who isn't related by blood so I could have a relationship with her Twisted Evil and pretty much everything abunai said Wink I'd also have a huge mansion with a highly advanced defence grid and an army of maids with M16 and rocket launchers and of course a really big garage so I could fit my spaceship and my EVA in. Very Happy

The Frankman wrote:

Edit: thankyou for that...you just made my day. Laughing Laughing

Last edited by omar235 on Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Viga_of_stars

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:53 pm Reply with quote
The Frankman wrote:
Holy thread ressurection, Batman!!!

Lol that should go in funniest line in a thread thread

but i did say at the beginning of my post that i know it might get locked but i know people would still get a kick out of it.

The Frankman wrote:

1) Anyway, our eye size would be relative to our personalities/age. Kids' eyes would be HUGE, older men would be smaller.

2) American women would have giants racks and wear lots of makeup.

3) There would be a army of elite military girls employed by Japan. Of course you know what the fate of America would be.

l-o-friggin l Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Viga_of_stars wrote:
i know this might get locked being that im reviving a very old thread but i think its amusing and some of the newer folks would get a kick out of it.

Then please make your own. The author of this thread and some of the users who posted in this aren't even around anymore. And you better make your opener good.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3