• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Bleach Movies to Air on Adult Swim This Saturday 8/14

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barrelroller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:19 am Reply with quote
If I remember correctly, they did this a few months ago. IMO, all of these movies are terribly flawed (why do they have to stuff every character in the movie?), but the first movie is the best of the two. Movie 3 is probably my favorite, but I'm not sure when that is coming to DVD.

As for Bleach, it seems they are finally airing the Amagai filler at the end of this month. It isn't exactly something to look forward to, but if they keep up the 2 episode a week pattern, I'm sure it will blow by before you know it.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quote
barrelroller wrote:
If I remember correctly, they did this a few months ago. IMO, all of these movies are terribly flawed (why do they have to stuff every character in the movie?), but the first movie is the best of the two. Movie 3 is probably my favorite, but I'm not sure when that is coming to DVD.

As for Bleach, it seems they are finally airing the Amagai filler at the end of this month. It isn't exactly something to look forward to, but if they keep up the 2 episode a week pattern, I'm sure it will blow by before you know it.

They did, because I remember watching some of them. Yeah, the movies had flaws, but I haven't watched a anime movie that hasn't had any flaws.

Some were better than others, but at least for the most part the action scenes are cool.

But I just hope the movies aren't going to replace Kekkashi this week. Just like Dragon Ball Z and 24, the episode ends just before the really good part begins.

But oh well, I also look forward to watching some "new" Bleach episodes. It's been several months, if not longer.
Revolutionary

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quote
I already saw both of them (and have had plenty of opportunities, Adult Swim). Is this just a "special" in advance of airing the "new" episodes?
CanadianCrippler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:05 am Reply with quote
I'm watching them now. Hoo boy...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1