• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hey, Answerman! - Gender Rolls

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phantomcellistf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:59 pm Reply with quote
YotaruVegeta wrote:
You sure the offensive disclamer wasn't mistakenly placed in the second question, instead of the first? Smile

That third "question" sounded more like an angry person letting off some steam about "those darn kids."

Nope, it's on the right question since mental health can be a very touchy subject and I really didn't want to offend anyone while writing it. I'm actually quite surprised that he left it intact for the column.
YotaruVegeta

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:24 pm Reply with quote
That was funny, dude, because I wouldn't think the mere mention of it would cause an uproar. I'm think I'm in the small group of people who don't get offended at touchy subjects, though, so I understand why you would think about prefacing what you were going to say.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 13 of 13