Forum - View topic
NEWS: K-ON!! Gets New Side-Story Episode Green-Lit




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
firedragon54738



Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 2066
Location: wisconsin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:20 am Reply with quote
Cool 1 more episode but still such a long wait for it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SonicRenegade84



Joined: 04 Apr 2010
Posts: 630
Location: Atlantis!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quote
I swear to god, if this is about Azusa...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
LUNI_TUNZ



Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Posts: 660

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quote
When will it end?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dagon123



Joined: 01 Jul 2010
Posts: 185

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quote
LUNI_TUNZ wrote:
When will it end?!?!?!?!?!


When KyoAni stops making money off of K-on which is never, lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gentry



Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Posts: 230

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quote
They've scientifically that those who don't like K-on are gay and those that do are perverts. Either way you're screwed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kaizoku00



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 53

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quote
Yay! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
anemayfan



Joined: 31 Jul 2007
Posts: 65

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quote
No point in cutting the golden guitar strings if it's still producing (bank) notes.... Anime catgrin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KimochiAzusa



Joined: 16 Oct 2010
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:17 am Reply with quote
i don't quite get it about the title is it a new episode or wut?if its a new episode im looking forward to it Anime exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kyosuke_



Joined: 14 Jun 2008
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:28 am Reply with quote
They should just get it over with and announce K-ON!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
superunature



Joined: 09 Feb 2010
Posts: 100

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quote
Gentry wrote:
They've scientifically that those who don't like K-on are gay and those that do are perverts. Either way you're screwed.


its ok, ill be a pervert, as long as I get to watch more k-on
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leon Evolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2006
Posts: 212
Location: Crazytowne

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quote
I'm hoping that they'll make a third season. K-ON College Days! There's no doubt that it will sell -- I'd buy it Smile

Gentry wrote:
They've scientifically that those who don't like K-on are gay and those that do are perverts...

Go team Perverts!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sorce



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quote
Leon Evolon wrote:
I'm hoping that they'll make a third season. K-ON College Days! There's no doubt that it will sell -- I'd buy it Smile
It'd have to be an all-girls college, otherwise the natural progression of the characters (boys!) would alienate and enrage the otaku fanbase.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Megiddo



Joined: 24 Aug 2005
Posts: 6082
Location: IL

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quote
Sorce wrote:
Leon Evolon wrote:
I'm hoping that they'll make a third season. K-ON College Days! There's no doubt that it will sell -- I'd buy it Smile
It'd have to be an all-girls college, otherwise the natural progression of the characters (boys!) would alienate and enrage the otaku fanbase.
The second season has already made it clear that the four senior members will be going to the same all-girls college.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
superunature



Joined: 09 Feb 2010
Posts: 100

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
Sorce wrote:
Leon Evolon wrote:
I'm hoping that they'll make a third season. K-ON College Days! There's no doubt that it will sell -- I'd buy it Smile
It'd have to be an all-girls college, otherwise the natural progression of the characters (boys!) would alienate and enrage the otaku fanbase.
The second season has already made it clear that the four senior members will be going to the same all-girls college.


If they do make a third season (which is highly highly unlikely, pretty much only if kakifly goes on to draw k-on spin-offs) Its most likely going to be Azusa's senior year. Because....I don't know of any Moe-oriented anime that focuses on college life. and yeah....its made clear in both the manga and anime that they are going to all girl college.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group