• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Need expert opinion this yaoi manga.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjddir316

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:35 am Reply with quote
Hello Anime Experts!

I read a Yaoi manga for the first time. The title is Chocolate Mansion. I believe it's on the works and I has only one video adaptation so far. What can you say about it.

Can you recall of other Yaoi similar to this?

Thank you so much! Smile

Last edited by tjddir316 on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:01 am Reply with quote
tjddir316 wrote:
I read a Yaoi manga for the first time.

This sentence made me think of a certain scene from Barakamon.

ANN does not exactly encourage giving out recommendations, otherwise there would be huge streams of people asking what to watch. You could type series you are interested into the search bar at the top of the webpage, there are manga listed here too. Hmm I can't find anything about what you mentioned, must be a bit under the radar. Anyway, there is a manga section in the forums, this area is mostly for discussions of anime and the like.
tjddir316

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:09 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
tjddir316 wrote:
I read a Yaoi manga for the first time.

This sentence made me think of a certain scene from Barakamon.

ANN does not exactly encourage giving out recommendations, otherwise there would be huge streams of people asking what to watch. You could type series you are interested into the search bar at the top of the webpage, there are manga listed here too. Hmm I can't find anything about what you mentioned, must be a bit under the radar. Anyway, there is a manga section in the forums, this area is mostly for discussions of anime and the like.

I just watched the clip and it was hilarious! Thanks for your advice. Smile I will re-edit my post. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1