• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New RightStuf.com Specials - 11/4 - Bandai Sale!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnek
Accredited Retailer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quote
Would you like to see our newest news and newsletters, prettier than I can make them here? Click here! After you've checked it out, tell us how we can make it more useful!

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf!
Become a fan of Right Stuf and Nozomi Entertainment on Facebook!
Become a fan of the Dark Lord himself on Facebook! (I may start using this for some fun.)
Follow Right Stuf on Twitter!

Have kudos about our service? Please Let me know, so I can reward our staff!

Our 2010 Fall Product Catalog is in the Mail!
Can't wait? You can download one for free or purchase a copy if your subscription has lapsed.

I apparently got drunk on sales excitement and made what I think is the largest set of product specials ever! Can you tell I'm excited about the holidays? Oh, the things I have in store! (insert cackle here!)

Check out our Blind Box Bargains and Cart Toppers! Great values to fill out your order!

Daily Deal Changes
Shawne's Deal of the Day is now the deals (plural) of the day! You can buy any or all of the deals every day, and there's no annoying timer or anything. Just add the items to your cart and go! It's just that simple. (Plus I was sneaky and changed this to 12 deals every day, so 2 more to tempt you every day!!) I am hoping you're finding interesting stuff in these deals!

Otherworldly Bargains! Save At Least 40% OFF Blu-ray & DVDs and 33% OFF Merchandise from Bandai Entertainment
We're summoning otherworldly bargains on Blu-ray, DVDs, CDs, books and more from Bandai Entertainment – including a roster of fan favorites such as the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ghost Slayers Ayashi, Gundam, My-Otome, Kurokami, Hayate the Combat Butler, Code Geass, Eureka Seven, Lucky Star, Gurren Lagann and more!

From now through November 15th, the "your price" listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVD and Blu-ray titles and at least 33% OFF the retail prices on merchandise from Bandai Entertainment! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CST on November 15, 2010!

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-ray and up to 40% OFF on merchandise from Bandai Entertainment. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the "Otherworldly Bargains" graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the Bandai Entertainment items we carry! (Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items! This sale does not include titles from the Honneamise/Bandai Japan lines.)

The Super Cool Nozomi/Critical Mass sale ends tonight! Get those last minute orders in!
Kei and Yuri will be upset if you don't include them in your cart, and trust me, you don't want to make these girls upset.

Pricing Stuf...
Anime can be an expensive hobby, there's no doubt about that - but the Dark Lord's making things a bit easier on your pocketbook - in addition to all of the great deals, the studio sales, and the bargain bin, I've lowered our everyday pricing on swaths of product throughout the store! I'm going to continue to refine this, so you'll see me continue to drop prices on items as I work with our vendors - more savings to you! Check out all of the great adds I continue to make to the bargain bin!

Free Shipping!
Remember, free economy shipping is available to domestic customers for any pre-coupon total order over $49 and to Canadian customers for any pre-coupon total order over $150!

$10 or less Great Anime Bargain Deals Lots of items for great low low prices! Some items only while supplies last!
$1 Blind Box Bargain Item *$5 Blind Box Bargain Item *009-1 Super Supreme DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Air: The Movie DVD (Hyb) - S.A.V.E. Edition *Animation Runner Kuromi DVD (Hyb) *Appleseed DVD (Hyb) (Essence of Anime) *Aquarion Season 1 DVD Box Set 1 (Hyb) *Aquarion Season 1 DVD Box Set 2 (Hyb) *Ayane's High Kick DVD (Hyb) *B.O.D.Y. Graphic Novel 2 (216 pgs) *Baron Gong Battle Graphic Novel 6 (192 pgs) *Big Wars DVD (Hyb) *Black Cat Graphic Novel 1 (208 pgs) *Black Sun, Silver Moon Graphic Novel 3 (200 pgs) *Bleach Keychain: Shinigami Keycap *Bleach T-Shirt - Ichigo Head - S *Book Girl Novel 1: Book Girl and the Suicidal Mime (192 pgs) *Cantarella Graphic Novel 1 (200 pgs) *Coyote Ragtime Show DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Cross x Break Graphic Novel 2 (200 pgs) *Dagger of Kamui DVD (S) *Daphne in the Brilliant Blue Figures: Maia and Rena *Days of Cool Idols! Graphic Novel (200 pgs) *Death Note Keychain: Misa SD Metal *Death Note Movie 1 DVD (Hyb) LiveAction *Death Note Movie 2: The Last Name DVD (Hyb) LiveAction *Death Note Necklace: L *Devilman DVD (Hyb) LiveAction Special Edition *Dic Animated Christmas Blast DVD (D) *Disgaea DVD 1 (Hyb): Netherworld Prince *Disgaea DVD 2 (Hyb): Netherworld Story *Disgaea DVD 3 (Hyb): The Netherworld War *Dorothy of Oz Graphic Novel 3 (200 pgs) *Dragon Ball Z Christmas Ornament: Saiyans *Dragon Hunter Graphic Novel 1 (192 pgs) *El Hazard Playing Cards *Enchanter Graphic Novel 5 (200 pgs) *ex-Driver: The Movie DVD + CD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Excel Saga Lunch Box *FLCL Novel 3 (192 pgs) *Garaga DVD (Hyb) *Garzey's Wing DVD (Hyb) *Ghost Hunt Season 1 DVD Part 1 (Hyb) *Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Keychain (1.5 in) *God of Dogs Graphic Novel (200 pgs) *Graduation CDRom Game (Windows) *Hayate x Blade Graphic Novel 3 (192 pgs) *Hetalia Axis Powers Graphic Novel 1 (152 pgs) *Hi-Chew Candies - Mango (1.76 oz) *Honey Mustard Graphic Novel 1 (192 pgs) *Ichi The Killer: Episode 0 DVD (Hyb) *Invisible Boy Graphic Novel 2 (200 pgs) *Jinki: Extend DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Graphic Novel 13 (192 pgs) *Kizuna DVD 1 (S) *Kizuna DVD 2 (S) *Legendz Graphic Novel 2 (208 pgs) *Linebarrels of Iron OVA Collection DVD (Hyb) *Madonna DVD (S) *Magikano DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Maoh: Juvenile Remix Graphic Novel 1 (200 pgs) *Mikansei No. 1 Graphic Novel 2 (208 pgs) *Moeyo Ken TV Series DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Moonlight Mile DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Naruto T-Shirt: Naruto Gaara with Japanese Letter - White - L *Nora: The Last Chronicle of Devildom Graphic Novel 1 (208 pgs) *Not Simple Graphic Novel (320 pgs) *One Graphic Novel 1 (192 pgs) *Otaku No Video DVD (S) *Ouran High School Host Club Pin Set: Hunny & Mori *Practical Japanese: Your Guide to Speaking Quickly (96 pgs) *Project Blue Earth SOS Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Sailor Victory DVD (Hyb) *Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars T-Shirt - Gray - XL *Skim Graphic Novel (144 pgs) (Paperback) *Slayers OVA DVD Collection (Hyb) *Soul Eater Cell Phone Charm: Soul *Soul Eater Keychain: Cat Blair Metal *Soul Eater Wristband: No Future PVC Leather *Spice and Wolf Graphic Novel 1 (192 pgs) *Spice and Wolf Graphic Novel 2 (192 pgs) *Spice and Wolf Novel 1 (240 pgs) *Spice and Wolf Novel 2 (240 pgs) *St. Dragon Girl Graphic Novel 3 (200 pgs) *Time Bokan DVD (Hyb) *Twelve Kingdoms Novel 2 (352 pgs) (Hardcover): Sea of Wind *Twelve Kingdoms T-Shirt - Youko & Keiki - L *Twin Signal DVD (Hyb) *Ultraman: The Complete Series DVD (Hyb) LiveAction *Vampire Knight Official Fan Book (208 pgs) *Vampire Knight T-Shirt - Zero: Vampire Hunter - Red - XL *Venus Versus Virus DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Winter Demon Graphic Novel 3 (152 pgs) *Yakitate!! Japan Graphic Novel 17 (192 pgs) *Yugo: The Negotiated Bargain DVD Bundle (Hyb) *Zero: the Beginning of the Coffin Graphic Novel 3 (200 pgs).

Bundles, Boxes, Collections! Big anime savings, Low anime price!
$1 Blind Box Bargain Item *$10 Blind Box Bargain Item *$25 Blind Box Bargain Item *$5 Blind Box Bargain Item *009-1 Super Supreme DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Air Gear DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Aquarion Season 1 DVD Box Set 1 (Hyb) *Aquarion Season 1 DVD Box Set 2 (Hyb) *Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Azumanga Daioh DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak) *Basilisk DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Berserk DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) Remastered *Black Lagoon DVD Complete Set (Hyb) (Seasons 1-2) *Bleach DVD Box Set 4 Part 1: The Bount (Hyb) (Eps 64-79) *Bleach DVD Box Set 4 Part 2: The Bount (Hyb) (Eps 80-91) *Bleach DVD Box Set 5: The Assault (Hyb) (Eps 92-109) *Bleach DVD Box Set 6 (Hyb) (Eps 110-121) *Bleach DVD Box Set 7 (Hyb) (Eps 122-133) *Blue Seed DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak) *Bottle Fairy DVD + CD Bundle (Hyb) *Canaan Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) *Canaan DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) *Clannad After Story DVD Collection 1 (S) *Clannad After Story DVD Collection 2 (S) *Clannad DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) *Coyote Ragtime Show DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Cybuster DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Daichis, The Dysfunctional DVD Bundle (1-3) (Hyb) *Devil May Cry DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Diamond Bargain Daydreams DVD Bundle (Hyb) *Dojin Work DVD Complete Collection (S) *Dragon Ball Season 1 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb) *Dragon Ball Season 2 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb) *Dragon Ball Season 3 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb) *Dragon Ball Season 4 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb) *Dragon Ball Season 5 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb) *Dragon Ball Z Season 1 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb): Vegeta Saga *Dragon Ball Z Season 2 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb): Captain Ginyu Saga *Dragon Ball Z Season 3 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb): Frieza Saga *Dragon Ball Z Season 4 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb): Garlic Jr./Trunks/Android Saga *Dragon Ball Z Season 5 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb): Imperfect/Perfect Cell Saga *Dragon Ball Z Season 6 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb): Cell Games Saga *Dragon Ball Z Season 7 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb): Great Saiyaman Saga *Dragon Ball Z Season 8 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb): Babidi/Majin Buu Saga *Dragon Ball Z Season 9 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb): Fusion/Kid Buu Saga *El Hazard: Alternative World DVD Box Special (Hyb) *Evangelion, Neon Genesis DVD Platinum Complete Collection (Hyb) Holiday Edition *ex-Driver: The Movie DVD + CD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Excel Saga Lunch Box *Fist of the North Star: The TV Series DVD Complete Series Collection 1 (Hyb) *Full Metal Panic! Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) Remastered *Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU Blu-ray Complete Collection (Hyb) Remastered *Fullmetal Alchemist Season 1 DVD Box Set (Hyb) - Viridian Collection *Fullmetal Alchemist Season 2 DVD Box Set (Hyb) - Viridian Collection *G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero DVD Complete Collectors' Set (D) *Gantz: The Complete Series DVD Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak) *Get Backers Complete Series DVD Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak) *Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig DVD Set (Hyb) (Anime Legends) *Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Season 1 DVD Set (Hyb) (Anime Legends) *Glass Slipper DVD 1 Box Set (S) LiveAction *Glass Slipper DVD 2 Box Set (S) LiveAction *Golgo 13 DVD Collection 1 (Hyb) *Golgo 13 DVD Collection 2 (Hyb) *Grenadier DVD Complete Series (Hyb) - Litebox *Guyver Bioboosted DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Hakkenden Dog Warriors DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Hanaukyo Maid Team La Verite DVD+ CD Bundle *Happy Lesson DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) *Heat Guy J DVD Super Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Hellsing Signature Series DVD Box Set (Hyb) *Hetalia Axis Powers Season 1 DVD Set (Hyb) *Hetalia Axis Powers Season 2 DVD Set (Hyb) *Honey and Clover DVD Box Set 1 (Hyb) *Honey and Clover DVD Box Set 2 (Hyb) *Honey and Clover DVD Box Set 3 (Hyb) *Inu Yasha DVD Movie Box Set (Hyb) *Inu Yasha Season 1 DVD Box Set (D) *Jetsons Season 1 DVD Set (D) *Jinki: Extend DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Jonny Quest Season 1 DVD Set (D) *Jubei-Chan 2 DVD/CD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Justice League of America Season 1 DVD Set (D) *Justice League of America Season 2 DVD Set (D) *Kaleido Star Seasons 1-2 Collection DVD (Hyb) (Thinpak) *Kamichu! DVD Box Set (Hyb) (Thinpak) *Karas: The Complete Collection DVD (Hyb) *Karin DVD Complete Series (Hyb) - Viridian Collection *Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl DVD Collection (S) *Kazuo Umezz's Horror Theater DVD (S) LiveAction - Litebox *KimiKiss: Pure Rouge DVD Collection 1 (S) *Knight Hunters, Weiss Kreuz DVD Complete Set (Hyb) (Seasons 1-2) - Litebox *Koi Kaze DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Kujibiki Unbalance + Genshiken OVA DVD Set (Hyb) - Litebox *Kurau Phantom DVD Savings Bundle (Hyb) *Licensed by Royalty DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Linebarrels of Iron OVA Collection DVD (Hyb) *Looney Tunes Golden Collection DVD Set 1 (D) *Looney Tunes Golden Collection DVD Set 2 (D) *Looney Tunes Golden Collection DVD Set 3 (D) *Looney Tunes Golden Collection DVD Set 4 (D) *Looney Tunes Golden Collection DVD Set 6 (D) *Love Hina DVD Box Set (Hyb) *Loveless DVD Complete Collection (S) *Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos DVD Bargain Bundle (S) *Magic Users Club: The Magic Box Set DVD (Hyb) *Magikano DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden DVD Full Metal Maid Collection (Hyb) (Seasons 1-2) *Mao Chan DVD Bundle: I Will Save You Big Money! (1-4) *Maria-Holic DVD Complete Collection (S) *Master of Martial Hearts DVD Complete Set (Hyb) *Mecha Masters: Explosive Anime Classics DVD Set (Hyb) *Moeyo Ken TV Series DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Monster (Naoki Urasawa) DVD Box Set 1 (Hyb) *Moon Phase (Tsukuyomi) DVD Box Set (Hyb) - Viridian Collection *Moonlight Mile DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) *Murder Princess DVD Complete Box Set (Hyb) *Nadia, Secret of the Blue Water TV Series DVD Collection 1 (Hyb) *Nadia, Secret of the Blue Water TV Series DVD Collection 2 (Hyb) *Najica Blitz Tactics DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) *Nana DVD Box Set 1 (Hyb) *Nana DVD Box Set 2 (Hyb) *Naruto: Shippuden DVD Box Set 1 (Hyb) Uncut *Naruto: Shippuden DVD Box Set 2 (Hyb) Uncut *Naruto: Shippuden DVD Box Set 3 (Hyb) Uncut *Naruto: Shippuden DVD Box Set 4 (Hyb) Uncut *Negima! DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Negima!? (Season 2) DVD Complete Set (Hyb) *Nighthead Genesis DVD Complete Collection (S) - Litebox *Ninja Nonsense DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) Limited Edition *Noir Complete Collection DVD (Hyb) (Thinpak) *Oasis DVD Box Set (S) LiveAction *One Fine Day DVD Box Set (S) LiveAction *Ouran High School Host Club Pin Set: Hunny & Mori *Pandora Hearts DVD Box Set 1 (S) Premium Edition *Patlabor TV Series DVD Collection 2 (5-8) DVD (Hyb) *Phoenix DVD Box Set (S) LiveAction *Pokemon Battle Frontier DVD Box Set 1 (D) *Popotan DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Project Blue Earth SOS Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Ragnarok DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Rahxephon Grand Canon Collection DVD (Hyb) (Thinpak) *Ranma 1/2: Season 4 DVD Box Set (Hyb): Outta Control *Rozen Maiden + Rozen Maiden Traumend DVD Complete Set (Hyb) *Saiyuki DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak) *Saiyuki Reload DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Saiyuki Reload Gunlock DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Samurai 7 DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Save Me! Lollipop DVD Box Set (Hyb) *School Rumble DVD Season 1 + OVA (Hyb) - Viridian Collection *School Rumble Season 2 DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) *Shakugan no Shana DVD Box Set (Hyb) *Shuffle! DVD Complete Series (Hyb) - Viridian Collection *Slayers DVD Seasons 1-3 Collection (Hyb) *Slayers OVA DVD Collection (Hyb) *Sol Bianca: The Legacy DVD Box Special (Hyb) *Soultaker DVD Bargain Bundle (DVD 1-4) (Hyb) *Speed Grapher DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Star Ocean EX DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Starship Operators DVD + CD Bundle (Hyb) *Strawberry Panic DVD Collection (S) - Litebox *Tactics DVD Box Set (Hyb) *Taisho Baseball Girls DVD Complete Collection (S) *Tayutama: Kiss on My Deity DVD Complete Collection (S) *Texhnolyze Complete Series DVD/CD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Tokko DVD Box Set (Hyb) *Tokyo Underground DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Toradora! DVD Box Set 1 (S) Premium Edition *Toradora! DVD Box Set 2 (S) Premium Edition *Trinity Blood DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *Tsubasa, RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Season 1 DVD Complete (Hyb) - Viridian Collection *Tsubasa, RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Season 2 DVD Box Set (Hyb) *UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie Seasons 1 and 2 DVD Bundle (Hyb) *Ultra Maniac Bargain DVD/CD Bundle (Hyb) *Utakata DVD Complete Collection (S) *Venus Versus Virus DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) *When They Cry (Higurashi) DVD Complete Set (Hyb) *Wild Arms DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak) *X TV Series Remix DVD Bargain Bundle (Hyb) + CD *Xam'd DVD Collection 2 (Hyb) *xxxHOLiC DVD Complete Set (Hyb) - Viridian Collection *Yawara! A Fashionable Judo Girl DVD Box Set 1 (S) (eps 1-40) *You're Beautiful DVD Box Set (S) LiveAction *Yu Yu Hakusho Season 1 DVD Box Set (Hyb) *Yu Yu Hakusho Season 2 DVD Box Set (Hyb) *Yu Yu Hakusho Season 3 DVD Box Set (Hyb) *Yu Yu Hakusho Season 4 DVD Box Set (Hyb) *Yugo: The Negotiated Bargain DVD Bundle (Hyb) *Yumeria DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) *Zaion: I Wish You Were Here DVD Complete Collection (Hyb).

Hot Hentai bargain savings! Adults only!
Anime Fiction DVD 1 (D) *Anime Fiction DVD 2 (D) *Best of Kitty DVD 3 (Hyb) (Sexorcist/My Fair Massuse/Chimera) *Bio Zombie DVD (Hyb) Adult LiveAction *Black Gate DVD (Hyb) *Blackmail DVD (Hyb) *Body Transfer DVD (Hyb) *Bound to Please DVD (D) *Brave Soul CDRom Game (Windows) *Cambrian DVD 1 (S) *Cambrian DVD 2 (S) *Class Reunion: Yesterday Once More DVD 1 (S) *Cleavage DVD (Hyb) *Cosplay Sex Machine DVD (Hyb) *Cougar Time DVD (D) *Dark Chapel DVD 1 (S) *Dark Chapel DVD 2 (S) *Dark Shell DVD 1 (Hyb) *Dark Shell DVD 2 (Hyb) *Darkness Collection (4 discs) DVD (Hyb) *Do You Know the Milfing Man DVD (Hyb) *Doll House DVD (Hyb) *Duchess of Busty Mounds DVD (Hyb) *Enspelled DVD (Hyb) *Harumi's Bad Play DVD (S) *Harvest Night DVD 1 (Hyb) *Harvest Night DVD 2 (Hyb) *Honey Senior, Darling Junior Graphic Novel 1 (184 pgs) *Horny Ladies and the News DVD (Hyb) *Hot Steamy Glasses Graphic Novel (200 pgs) *How to Draw Sexy Manga by the Pros DVD (D) *Idols Galore! CDROM Game (Windows) *Inmu DVD (Hyb) Adult - Litebox *Kiss All the Boys Graphic Novel 3 (192 pgs) *Learning the Hard Way DVD (Hyb) *Lightning Warrior Raidy II: Temple of Desire CDRom Game (Windows) *Like a Virgin DVD (D) *Love Bus Stop Graphic Novel (178 pgs) *Lovers and Souls Graphic Novel (240 pgs) *Maiden Collection DVD (Hyb) *Mania: Secret of the Green Tentacle DVD (D) *Menage a Twins DVD (Hyb) *Milf Mansion DVD (Hyb) *My First Time DVD (D) *Night Shift Nurses: Kranke DVD 1 (Hyb) *Night Shift Nurses: Kranke DVD 2 (Hyb) *Night Shift Nurses: Kranke DVD 3 (Hyb) *Night When Evil Falls DVD 1 (Hyb) *Night When Evil Falls DVD 2 (Hyb) *Night When Evil Falls DVD 3 (Hyb) *Panty Flash Teacher DVD (Hyb) *Pretty Soldier Wars AD 2048 CDRom Game (Windows) *Riki Oh - Story of Ricky DVD (Hyb) LiveAction *Ringetsu DVD 1 (S) *Ringetsu DVD 2 (S) *Ringetsu DVD 3 (S) *Sacrilege DVD (Hyb) *Sexual Education DVD (Hyb) *Slave Pageant CDROM Game (Windows) *Sleazy Family DVD (Hyb) *Spanking Love DVD (S) LiveAction *Study-A-Broad DVD (Hyb) *Sunflower Graphic Novel 2 (200 pgs) *Two Facials of Eve DVD (Hyb) *Wife With Wife DVD 1 (S) *Wife With Wife DVD 2 (S) *Women At Work DVD (Hyb) *Wordsworth DVD Perfect Collection (Hyb).

GREAT PRODUCT DEALS DAILY!
* Competitive everyday pricing of 25% off on books, DVDs, and Manga from most publishers - every day! Become a Got Anime member -- your discount will STACK to give you savings up to 33% off!!
* USPS media and priority mail tracking - we drop off directly to the largest mail center in the midwest! Enhanced Zip-city tracking and zone skipping into the postal system gets it to you sooner, too!
* GotAnime Member newsletters now online - with coupons you can use immediately!
* Anime Today Enhanced Podcasts! Check out our newest episode! Talk about it with others in our forums! Make your friends listen. And your mom. Your grandma is optional. My grandma.. is probably not going to listen.
* iPod Video Anime Trailers!
* Critical Mass iPod Video Anime Trailers!

Add us to your Firefox search bar!
When you visit our homepage, click on the dropdown for search options in the search box on the upper right corner of your browser. (Most likely you will have Google as your default search, so you'll see the Google "G" and then a down arrow where there is a dropdown.) You can then see a list of all of the search engine options that can be used in the search box. Click on "Add Rightstuf.com" Now, you're ready to go! Just change the search engine to "Rightstuf.com" and then key in anything on the site you'd like to search for. Quick, super easy way to get to the search on the site. Enjoy! Plus, now you can search by UPC, ISBN, and Right Stuf item number! (Note, ISBN information may be incomplete, but the others are pretty much all there. No dashes!)

Series Sites! Want to learn more about the titles from our production arm, Nozomi Entertainment? Check out these sites for great information, contests, and more!

Nozomi Home Page:nozomient.com
Critical Mass Video Page: criticalmassvideo.com.

Antique Bakery: antique.rightstuf.com Coming early 2011!
Aria: aria.rightstuf.com!
Astro Boy: astroboy.rightstuf.com.
Boogiepop and Others: boogiepop.rightstuf.com.
Boys Be..: boys-be.rightstuf.com.
Comic Party: comicparty.rightstuf.com.
Cool Devices: Cool Devices Series Site.
Dirty Pair TV Series: dirty-pair.rightstuf.com Check out the newly launched series site!
Durarara!! www.durararausa.com
El Hazard: The Wanderers: elhazard.rightstuf.com Shipping now!
Gakuen Alice: gakuen-alice.rightstuf.com.
Gravitation: gravitation.rightstuf.com.
Irresponsible Captain Tylor: www.tylor.com. Check out the great new Lithograph!
Junjo Romantica: romantica.rightstuf.com Season 1 shipping now!
Kimba: kimba.rightstuf.com.
Lost Universe: lostuniverse.rightstuf.com.
Maria Watches Over Us: maria-sama.rightstuf.com We're streaming this on our YouTube Channel - take a sample!
Ninja Nonsense: ninja.rightstuf.com. Also streaming now!
Piano: piano.rightstuf.com.
Rental Magica: rentalmagica.rightstuf.com
Shingu: Shingu.rightstuf.com.
So-Ra-No-Wo-To (Page coming soon) - Series set coming 2011!
SuperGals: super-gals.rightstuf.com. Series Collection available now!
The Third: The Girl With the Blue Eye: thethird.rightstuf.com.
ToHeart: toheart.rightstuf.com.
Toward the Terra: terra.rightstuf.com.
Utena (Page coming soon) - Remastered sets coming 2011!
Victorian Romance Emma: emma.rightstuf.com.

Boutique store for Yaoi Fans!
Everything Yaoi at Yaoianime.com!

Met again in Japan. Things moving ahead. Patience...
Ongoing discussions.
I talked about more stuff in Japan. There could be a group of things in this spot.

-- If you're planning to sell into a market, you should research it and understand it. "This is not Japan. This is not Japan." Use it your mantra.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (Weekly Specials, Bargain Bins, Closeout items, and specialty Imports) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at www.rightstuf.com. Items on that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requirements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may effect its eligibility for the coupon. Coupons expire at 11:59pm Central Time on the date of expiration.

We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude, many thanks for your business!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1