• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Simulcast Questions

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chefneer
Aria Company

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quote
I have two questions for Tempest or Justin:

Will the simulcasts get their own heading under the video tab, or will they be listed with all the other shows in the anime section? As subscription based services I would think that they would be separate, but I can be funny about some things.

Will a link for the subscription purchase be posted somewhere on the site or will it be a pop up when one of the shows is selected for viewing? With the restart only a couple of days away I would go ahead and buy a subscription, but I haven't been able to find a link.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:47 am Reply with quote
Interesting idea to give them their own section, but right now there's just two series, so I'm not certain it would be worth it.

The subscription page will be available from the episodes, and will be reposted prior to the first episode launching next week.

-t
chefneer
Aria Company

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quote
Fair enough.

Thanks and, again, congrats on getting things worked out.
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quote
Do you have many or any other "ANN exclusive" hosted shows? Nodoby's Boy Remi is exclusive to ANN, right?

I guess that might be an option to separate those with the simulcasts?
The way it is now it's mainly a menu of shows also found on Funimation, Hulu, Crunchyroll, Toonzaki, etc. etc. etc.
Nice that they're mostly all in one place, but I have to admit ANN is not usually the place I come too first to look for video but it'd be nice to be able to spot the shows that are only on ANN.

Maybe just change the link color to make them stand out in your list?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1