• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ragnarok and FLCL

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CheshireWolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:26 pm Reply with quote
Recently I have stepped into Suncoast to see if anything new has come out that I'm not aware of. Personally I buy my manga from Borders because Suncoast can be expensive- mainly with thier anime.

A worker there gave me an article to their new stuff and according to her, they are releasing a ''speical edition" of FLCL. The picture of the cover looks different but a few problems exsist:

1. They are ''only'' selling it at Suncoast. (I don't know why)

2. No other information other than it has a different cover is revealed. She couldn't tell me whether or not new material or extra features come with the book.

Has anyone heard anything about this yet? It's suppose to be out sometime this month if it isn't already.

Also, my main question, Has anyone at all heard anything about the next issue of Ragnarok? I have all the english volumes so far but from all my research I havn't found anything about up coming volumes. :/ And why is it when I click on the link from manga I get "Sword of the Dark Ones"? It appears to be a spin off or something related to the Ragnarok manga but it isnt it since Ragnarok has 10 volumes out already. I'm just kinda of confused so any information would greatly be appreicated. Thank you.
slickwataris

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:27 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I heard of the FLCL thing yesterday through the Tokyopop News Blast! in my email. It has a dark red and pink cover. They are supposed to have it at media play too.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
darkhunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:39 pm Reply with quote
This is what you want:Ragnarok (korean manhwa)

Not be to confuse with Ragnarok (japanese title: release in the U.S. under the name Sword of the Darkone by CMX)

or Matantei Loki Ragnarok, which is also is a different title base on the norse mythology.

And your question on Ragnarok's next volume can be answer Here
CheshireWolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Thanks a lot to the last too post. They were both helpful.
keichi san

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:20 pm Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:
Yeah, I heard of the FLCL thing yesterday through the Tokyopop News Blast! in my email. It has a dark red and pink cover. They are supposed to have it at media play too.

Interesting. Just out of my own curiosity did they say what the rating was?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slickwataris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:43 pm Reply with quote
keichi san wrote:
slickwataris wrote:

Interesting. Just out of my own curiosity did they say what the rating was?

I'm guessing the same as the first edition: Teen. Not that it really matters...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1