• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
the blocking of downloading anime from manga.com & anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcos torres toledo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quote
Would please tell me why I am blocked from down loading anime from Manga .com and the Anime Network here in Puerto Rico it might be a territory but it still part of the United States here on the island we use the same money and postal system and should be able to download from those websites. I have downloaded from your website animenewsnetwork with no problem in fact I viewed Nobody Boy Birdy the Mighty by the way do know what company did another version of Nobody Boy in the 1980s in that the dogs that killed look like Cappy and Remi looks older I say between 14 and16 and scene takes place in the open and at dusk instead at night. Confused
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:15 am Reply with quote
marcos torres toledo wrote:
Would please tell me why I am blocked from down loading anime from Manga .com and the Anime Network here in Puerto Rico it might be a territory but it still part of the United States here on the island we use the same money and postal system and should be able to download from those websites. I have downloaded from your website animenewsnetwork with no problem in fact I viewed Nobody Boy Birdy the Mighty by the way do know what company did another version of Nobody Boy in the 1980s in that the dogs that killed look like Cappy and Remi looks older I say between 14 and16 and scene takes place in the open and at dusk instead at night. Confused

• I see that this is your first post. Hello and welcome!
  • I think that you'll be better off going to Manga.com and TheAnimeNetwork.com with your downloading problems since I don't think anyone on this website is knowledgeable about them.
  • Regarding your question about Nobody's Boy Remy, there is a forum dedicated to that sort of thing, unfortunately this isn't it; please go here.
  • Finally, please work on your sentence structure; your posting is difficult to understand in certain parts.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:59 am Reply with quote
It's probably a region thing, but as nbahn said; this isn't really something ANN can do anything about as ANN is in no way involved with those sites. As has been stated, you would do best to go to those sites with this inquiry, it's not really feedback for us here at ANN.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1