• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Type-Moon, Ufotable, Newtype to Collaborate on Project

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:40 am Reply with quote
ZODDGUTS wrote:
Oh god please let this be a Tsukihime TV remake or a Fate/zero movie adaptation by Ufotable.

That i will definitely want to see. Though an adapation of Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is more interesting. Not to mentioned the sequel for Tsukihime.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 am Reply with quote
Don't get me wrong, all my love flows towards anything Type-moon ever touched. But having playing "that" much of the visual novels, having watched "that" much of the anime and having read "that" much of the manga I am a bit overloaded with the current story lines of their works.

It wouldn't kill them to make an extra effort and put out something new, I know full well they are very capable of doing that! Therefore, as much as I would love to see Heaven's Feel anime (it would be risky though! I don't think they could pull a very broad age rate for this one) my vote still goes for the "impress me" option.

Now, if I am allowed to day-dream a bit, I would go as far as imagine a multi-pronged project.... maybe a visual novel that would continue into the anime or vise-versa? If there are companies that could pull something this awesome out, Type-moon and Ufotable are definitely them.
Mytopia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
ZODDGUTS wrote:
Oh god please let this be a Tsukihime TV remake or a Fate/zero movie adaptation by Ufotable.

That i will definitely want to see. Though an adapation of Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is more interesting. Not to mentioned the sequel for Tsukihime.

Uh, there's never going to be a true "sequel" to Tsukihime per se, which is why Type-Moon are working on a remake of the original rather than expand on the storyline, which was completed in the game, more or less. Yes, they've made spin-offs and such, but the story had its conclusion in the game, though whether or not they'd want to expand on the endings and other things in the game remake is another thing (not to mention the Yumizuka route). Hmm, given that Type-Moon are already working on the remake of the original game, an anime remake wouldn't seem that much off the mark. But I'm suspecting this is likely a brand new series rather than an adaptation of existing material, though I'd love to see a Tsukihime remake.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2