• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:
one of izayoi's gift is like Imagine Breaker from Index , cancel out other gifts/magic.

Yes I know that but they really did not expand on it.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:04 pm Reply with quote
I think He other power is divinity. They probably want people to buy the books. This is why they pay money to put the anime on TV.
ChibiKangaroo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:51 am Reply with quote
I'm pretty sad that the show is over. Was definitely my top show this season. My biggest disappointment was them not able to spend time developing the kids more, especially Izayoi. I think a character like him could have had some pretty fantastic development worked into him. I also would have liked to see more done with Yo. Oh well, I was still very happy with what I got out of this show though. Aside from the fun action and themes, Problem Children had some of the best usage of fanservice that I've seen in a long time.
143luv

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:52 pm Reply with quote
ChibiKangaroo wrote:
I'm pretty sad that the show is over. Was definitely my top show this season. My biggest disappointment was them not able to spend time developing the kids more, especially Izayoi. I think a character like him could have had some pretty fantastic development worked into him. I also would have liked to see more done with Yo. Oh well, I was still very happy with what I got out of this show though. Aside from the fun action and themes, Problem Children had some of the best usage of fanservice that I've seen in a long time.

I totally agree..
This is one of my favorite anime..... i just love how arrogant Izayoi is and i really like Kuro Usagi too!
I'm really hoping theres a second season soon! and that the manga and light novel will be translated into English!!!!!!!
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quote
OVA:
What the duck. Holy fan service. Also, Izayoi is still just as badass as ever. Why am I not surprised..

spoiler[Anyways fun episode. The game sure inspired some fan service not that I mind. Oh and Izayoi gets two lolis washing his back...what a lucky guy. LOL.]

Season 2 when?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Bango

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quote
Thanks! I didn't even know this had a bonus episode. I had a soft spot for the series and was hoping it'd get at least an extra.
ChibiKangaroo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:31 pm Reply with quote
Oo I didn't know an OVA came out! Must watch now...
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 am Reply with quote
OVA

Very Happy I love this show. Although I don't know if it was just the subtitles, but some of the parts were a little hard to follow, perhaps if I knew a little more about Shinto.

But it was very funny. Izayoi spoiler[bending a sword with his palm], Asuka spoiler[excited over Jack-o-lantern], the girls spoiler[excited over a hotspring], and everyone spoiler[planning on getting in on a prank on Kuro Usagi], Izayoi and Shiroyasha doing the spoiler[same determined declaration]. Laughing There was some fanservice moments, and for some reason it feels tasteful compared to what might happen, still not showing panties. Although in saying that we had Kuro Usagi spoiler[drenched by various white liquids (milk) coming out of the ground], spoiler[tentacles grope] Asuka and Lili, and spoiler[swimsuit destroying water hit] the whole female cast.

But again it is just fun, Izayoi is a great MC to follow, he just embodies the fun. Like he will be pervy at times, but is mostly him just teasing, he even had spoiler[two lolis washing his back] and he just kind of makes fun of it. Season 2 please, I fear that they just don't have the material, but it would be great to look forward to more from this series only had 10 episodes and an OVA.

Still love the songs. Also just rewatched out a couple scenes on Youtube, great that I can still laugh at random scenes like those.
Rhyono

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quote
That's the biggest variety of fan service I've probably ever seen in an anime episode (we're not counting Hentai here, people). Pretty amusing OVA.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quote
Rhyono wrote:
That's the biggest variety of fan service I've probably ever seen in an anime episode (we're not counting Hentai here, people). Pretty amusing OVA.

try Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai ova
Arkov

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:03 pm Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Season 2 please, I fear that they just don't have the material, but it would be great to look forward to more from this series only had 10 episodes and an OVA.

Since the characters are the strongest point of the series (for me, at least), I feel like they could take the anime in any direction, regardless of source material, and it would still be good (provided characters continue to develop/writing is still good). There's such a huge world to explore, it would be a shame if it all went to waste.
Skullface

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 pm Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
OVA
Season 2 please, I fear that they just don't have the material, but it would be great to look forward to more from this series only had 10 episodes and an OVA.

Actually they got quite a bit of material to still adapt. The anime covered volumes 1 and 2 of the light novel and there are currently there are 8 novels out. (newest one just came out this month)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8