• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhyono

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:02 am Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
woah, spoiler[Leticia] should stay full sized more often

I immediately flashed back to Bakemonogatari and subsequent seasons.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:34 am Reply with quote
Episode 7

Laughing Shiroyasha and Izayoi are hillarious together. It is funny how I can think that I am used to all the pervert jokes and stuff, but this series can still cause me to laugh. Even that small clip on the preview got me; "It looks cooler over there!" lol

*whistles* Vampire be fine.
Chagen46

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:57 am Reply with quote
I'm starting to ship ShiroyashaxIzayoi because they're so funny and awesome together. Yeah, we all know that he'll get with BB in the end but a let a man dream.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quote
Chagen46 wrote:
I'm starting to ship ShiroyashaxIzayoi because they're so funny and awesome together. Yeah, we all know that he'll get with BB in the end but a let a man dream.

how do you figure that? He doesn't seem to be the least bit interested in romance
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:04 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
Chagen46 wrote:
how do you figure that? He doesn't seem to be the least bit interested in romance

I would agree with that, why does he need to have romantic interest, can't a guy just have friendship with a bit of teasing with girls? Like that bit where he locked arms with Asuka was great.

Not that I don't think Shiroyasha and Izayoi make a great duo, and the shipping thing does intruige me, especially if she has a true form like this artwork seems to imply, like with Leticia. Oh I want that.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:11 pm Reply with quote
woah. I guess being loli sized conserves power or something
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:29 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
woah. I guess being loli sized conserves power or something
Plus she probably gets away with more harrasment in that form, and would not be any fun for her faun over the other girls' bodies if she had a hot bod too.
Chagen46

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:22 pm Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
getchman wrote:
Chagen46 wrote:

I would agree with that, why does he need to have romantic interest, can't a guy just have friendship with a bit of teasing with girls? Like that bit where he locked arms with Asuka was great.

Not that I don't think Shiroyasha and Izayoi make a great duo, and the shipping thing does intruige me, especially if she has a true form like this artwork seems to imply, like with Leticia. Oh I want that.

I personally think Shiroyasha's loli form is cuter/sexier than her adult one (leticia is damn fine in both of hers, however)--I find her adult a little too "over-sexed" so to speak.
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:02 pm Reply with quote
Episode 8

spoiler[Gift game finals! You vs Ayesha!
It was good, even though it was mostly running.
Seems like she kinda forfeited the fight suddenly.
Izayoi sure is a smart guy, but also very impulsive.
So the Demon Lord decided to crash their games.
]
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quote
The Perverted Duo at it again Smile.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:15 pm Reply with quote
Episode 8

Gotta love Izayoi and Siroyasha sharing their interest, this time he brought up his spoiler[frustration of the skirt that teases but just barely does not show. And then Shiroyasha managed to convince him in that the finest art is what only the mind can see, yes the final art is within yourself], this was done to some rather epic music. I even like how Sandora and Riri spoiler[tried ask what was going on] and Mandra (MAL says that is his name) spoiler[just warned them not to look at them as they will catch their stupidity]. That is so overdone but I still found it very funny.

Although You was able to spoiler[put up a good fight in the game she ended up forfeiting because she round up in a too dangerous situation. But it looks like she learnet a lesson that she should have relied a on a partner, which it looks like she did not have becaus she was afraid of getting them hurt, hopefully this can change]. At least the other team were good sports about it. Jack-o-lanturn having a rather familiar voice.

Some bad guys ended up spoiler[attacking causing a lot of panic, gotta love that Izayoi ran up the wall dragging who he thought was the demon lord through said wall]. But Izyaoi seemed to allow us to get a good grasp of what is happening, that they are trying to spoiler[prove the true Pied Piper legend, each of the villains represent possibilities]. The piper is a spoiler[woman in a super fetishy outfit with a cape and fighting Asuka, the guy fighting Izayoi represents the river]. A giant demon thing spoiler[represents natural disasters, who Sandora was able to destroy pretty easilly and now is working with Leticia to fight a new demon loli who apparently represents plague, notabley mentioning the Black Death]. Unfortuantly Shiroyasha spoiler[can't fight right now, so we can't have all of our loli in], I liked Izayoi counting off the loli in the preview, white loli, golden loli, and now spoiler[plague] loli.

Actually what I found interesting was that Izayoi spoiler[apparently could have taken out the piper easilly, but he just let her get past him]. The truth that his power does not necessarily make instant win, but can flow depending on his whims.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:00 am Reply with quote
ep.8

spoiler[ep.8

so before you's match izayoi ask shiro-kuroko about bunny girl's skirt as usual just imagine & oh you's match she battle a pumpkin jack & wander spirit in a maze tree.

so chase is give doing it alone yet seem could have but pumpkin jack too much with ring of fire throw in the towel match over for you.

give pumpkin ask why did you want do it alone well after that uh-oh we have a city attack alert.

izayoi battle a command suit with a stick trick cement appear, vampire girl & dragon girl vs dark little girl with white giant.

oh we got flute female who just hi-jack giant lizards & citizen into "walkers" to make total anarchy on the city while beating up asuka, you & jin on the run also shiro-kuroko locked in barrier.
]
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Another nice ep.

Based on the preview and the op theme. I'm guessing Asuka is going to get the giant mecha next week.
Arkov

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:24 pm Reply with quote
Gotta say, I'm not as much of a fan of the action episodes. Perhaps my expectations are too high due to the excellent politics/characters, but the action scenes simply fall flat for me, as if the fights are taken seriously, whereas the rest of the anime is happy to take the piss out of itself.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:33 pm Reply with quote
looks like we got hit Cerebus Syndrome. Not a bad way to end the story in the the final 2 episodes. looking forward to what happens
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8