• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Anime Central Reports

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Crotchspike

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:11 am Reply with quote
I'm very happy to hear about FUNimation's interest in older titles, both in bringing ones we never got and reviving ones with crappy releases. I mean, I'm very happy - I really wish more companies would do that. I was overjoyed when Media Blasters brought back Giant Robo and Iczer 1. I'm interested in seeing what they pick up, as this could mean any number of things. When it comes to things no one ever picked up, I'm hoping for something like Combustible Campus Guardress - an old fan favorite, but no one ever jumped on it. Going back even further, I'd like to see something like Monkey Punch's robot shows, the J9 series (Braiger, Baxinger, and Sasuraiger).

But there I go on the Crazyass Wishful Thinking train again. I'm interested in whatever they pull out next.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2