• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bandai Releases Inuyasha: Feudal Combat Shots

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:07 pm Reply with quote
2-on-2/tag fighting is always a plus, especially when it looks like you can go all 4 at once.

Graphics stink, but I've never really fallen head over heels for Rumiko Takahashi's character designs in the first place.

It'll probably be at every con's VG room next season, but other than that, I think I'll just stick to my Melty Blood and Endless Duel.
Flipnofunk

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:02 am Reply with quote
the gameplay reminds me of capcom vs marvel ( or snk or whatever company capcom wants to fight) it even has the special bars at the bottom for for special attacks ( i could be wrong it maybe some thing else) as for the graphics its not that bad buts not that great. kinda remind me of the old naruto fighting game graphics or those of dbz budokai games. now only if you could use the fox spirt ( im bad at remembering names so sue me) and the flea guy that would be the ultimate combo.
AnimEdge

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:23 am Reply with quote
If its anything like the PSX fighter or any Bandai fighter it will be bad, bad attacks, slow controls and a short game
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:30 am Reply with quote
Perhaps this will be the game that breaks the streak of horrible Bandai-produced anime fighters, but I wouldn't bet much on it. Visually, it kind of reminds me of the Naruto fighter for the Gamecube, or perhaps even (nostalgia time) the original Power Stone. Actually, if they feel like ripping off Power Stone, it might not be such a bad idea.
animalia555

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:28 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
spirt ( im bad at remembering names so sue me) and the flea guy that would be the ultimate combo.
Shippo (Fox) and Myouga (Flea)
Joe Mello

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:27 pm Reply with quote
Those two? No. Just no.

For Ultimate combos, either Shippo and Kirara (Final Fuzzball Fury) or Kirara and Jaken (Man-Beast Burner)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1