• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2005 Lupin Special

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AutoGyro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Interesting choice of a title! I really hope Geneon picks up the 2001-2005 TV Special...or at least, FUNimation!
AutoGyro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:15 pm Reply with quote
Desslar, from Toon Zone, provided a really good translation of the summery.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 17th Lupin the 3rd special features the series' strongest female team ever! And Lupin's stolen treasure holds a secret...

"Original metal," a UFO fragment, is being stored in Area 51 at the Graham (sp?) Lake Air Force base in Nevada. As it's an alien metal that doesn't exist on earth, Lupin sets his sights on it. It's so strong not even Goemon's sword can cut it. However, Lupin's not the only one after the metal. There's also the Bloody Angels terrorist group led by Lucky Clover: Jikundo (perhaps this is the Japanese way of saying Tae Kwan Do?) master Jo, heavy weapons expert Linda, bloodthirsty swordsman Kaoru, and poison expert Sophie. With the wacky duo of Inspector Zenigata and investigator Emily joining in, an incredible struggle for the metal begins!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This summery makes me go Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Can't wait till www.lupin-3rd.net puts up the page for this special. They'll have character designs on the page, I think.
red stranger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:23 pm Reply with quote
AutoGyro wrote:
Interesting choice of a title! I really hope Geneon picks up the 2001-2005 TV Special...or at least, FUNimation!

I want Episode 0 - First Contact on DVD too!

But I look forward to seeing this new special as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1