• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
KosaiKon AniFest 2003 (Philadelphia area)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassandra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:40 pm Reply with quote
We're proud to announce KosaiKon Anifest 2003 taking place on May 31, 2003 at Villanova University. A variety of anime titles will be featured, as well as a highly anticipated anime project being developed in the region.

Pre-registration for the event will be $13 until May 1, 2003. If space is still available, registration at the door will be $15. Space is limited to 100 seats.

Visit http://www.kosaikon.com for more information!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Judau

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:01 pm Reply with quote
cool, good luck with that, Cassandra, too bad I don't live closer to Philly... Anime smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Cassandra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:01 pm Reply with quote
Thanks Smile I figured starting small and working up is the best way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Cassandra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:28 pm Reply with quote
The website has been updated with Location and Directions!
Cassandra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:05 am Reply with quote
Otaku Unite!, a documentary on the history of anime fandom in the US, will be having a test screening at KosaiKon AniFest!
darkstar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:23 pm Reply with quote
Very Happy Wow, everything sounds great Cassandra!! Hope I can make it over to check it all out. Take care & I'll try to email you soon about the "big con" Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cassandra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:54 pm Reply with quote
The website is now fully updated, including a screening schedule.
Cassandra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:46 am Reply with quote
It has been decided that KosaiKon AniFest will be holding a cosplay competition for those that wish to participate! If you would like to participate, send an email to [email protected] or PM me here!
Cassandra

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Today is the final day for pre-registration!!
Cassandra

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 12:47 pm Reply with quote
Since there has been worries about people not being able to get tickets, we have decided to allow ticket reservations. The cost will be $15 per ticket and you will only receive an email confirmation of receipt. You will pick up your tickets at the door, but by paying ahead of time, you will be guaranteed a ticket.

Reservation instructions are on the KosaiKon website at: http://www.kosaikon.com/register.asp
Cassandra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:18 am Reply with quote
Whee! The AniFest has come and gone and it was gooooood. I think just about everyone had a good time. (You can't please everyone....) I'm still tired from it Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1