• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Forum/Site keeps redirecting to top page

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:18 pm Reply with quote
Last night and this morning I tried replying to a couple topics in the forum and when I clicked the Submit button, I was redirected to the top page of the ANN website. When I clicked on a link on the top page it would just redirect back to the top page again as well. I've tried clearing my cookies and cache but that didn't seem to resolve the issue.

I'm writing from my PC at work right now and things seem to be fine so maybe it's just an issue with my PC at home, but any ideas what may be wrong? I've never had any problems before.

EDIT: Must be an issue with my Firefox since the forum and site work fine on IE, but this is very odd since Firefox had no problems the day before.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:10 am Reply with quote
Test.

EDIT: Okay, I don't know what that was all about but another reboot of Firefox seems to have solved the problem.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1