• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Welcome to the Space Show, Time of Eve Screened in NYC

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ingraman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:06 pm Reply with quote
Vracer111 wrote:
Please let me know where you have found a subtitled TOE Release. The only thing preventing me from buying the Japanese Blu-Ray release is lack of subtitles.

The six-episode ToE ONA BD has subtitles. The ToE movie BD does not. I bought it from Amazon Japan for ¥3700 plus ¥542 for shipping (low shipping charge because the disc was one of several in the same order, and that was what was charged for just that disc; shipping for that disc ordered on its own would probably be about ¥2200). Amazon doesn't seem to show a discount on it at the moment (beyond the usual savings from not having to pay the Japanese sales tax).
Berserkenstein

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 am Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
The movie gives a bit of detail to Nagi's past, so I'd highly recommend it (or just check out the ending credits).

Wait a second, are you saying there is a movie in addition to the 6 episodes available on Crunchyroll?!?!‽‽‽‽‽‽
mudduck454

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 am Reply with quote
Berserkenstein wrote:
Megiddo wrote:
The movie gives a bit of detail to Nagi's past, so I'd highly recommend it (or just check out the ending credits).

Wait a second, are you saying there is a movie in addition to the 6 episodes available on Crunchyroll?!?!‽‽‽‽‽‽

Well, yes and no, what they did was take the 6 episodes and put them together, and added a little extra to it, so the movie has extra scenes so to speak, that were not put in to the episodes.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quote
I got that announcement in my e-mail last week. I really want to go and check it out. I attended last years events (Summer Wars, Mai Mai Miracle and Oblivion Island). I'd been curious about this feature when it was first announced last year. I might consider. Wink Not to mention there are a few other non-anime features as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2